• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
you only need steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll (maybe someone can confirm that only one of those is required)
After I copied over these two files (and replaced the steam_api.dll that was there) the game launched no problems
Nah, sadly, neither the old or the steam version run...
I tried to run it as admin, use Locale Emulator, everytime I try and launch it, it seems it's loading (I get the Windows 10 "hourglass" icon) but nothing happens...
Are there files in the AppData or something like that that could interfere with the game ?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
It's on page 9. You can use cracked files from the older version with it.
Hi. Link is down. Can someone upload it again, please?

Edit: Or at least, a save right after that area, since I guess that's the only error I found on forums

Edit 2: Nevermind, I found and downloaded the fixed version with U-Torrent. If someone needs it, I may post it here

Last edited:

azbestusklitch

Dec 23, 2020
Hi. Link is down. Can someone upload it again, please?

Edit: Or at least, a save right after that area, since I guess that's the only error I found on forums

Edit 2: Nevermind, I found and downloaded the fixed version with U-Torrent. If someone needs it, I may post it here
Sure. I need it actually

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
YEAH! I've found it! Version 1.08s works fine. You can find a torrent for the version by searching "Midnight.Castle.Succubus.DX-DARKZER0"
That's right. Anyway, I'll just leave the page where I got it here:

Traperino

May 14, 2018
Here's the version without the bug ~

first time i transfer files don"t know if it's optimal

There's a 100% save too just put the files in the save data.(you'll be just before the final boss)
If you want the gallery just press space and go to ''reset'' it will put you in the starting menu
Voila~~~

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone have a link to a walkthrough guide for this game? I really like it but I cannot figure out where to find the boss of the succubus castle boss. I have the double jump and ice whip which I am looking to use to kick some succubutt!

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have a link to a walkthrough guide for this game? I really like it but I cannot figure out where to find the boss of the succubus castle boss. I have the double jump and ice whip which I am looking to use to kick some succubutt!
Not a guide, but a playlist. I hope it helps you

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
So do the sex scene's actually move or have any voice acting? I find it hard to get off to a silent still picture.

Dec 16, 2018
This game doesn't need Japanese locale right? I can't run the game. Nothing happens after double-clicking the .exe

UPDATE: Got the game run by relocating the entire game folder to C:

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
It should work in any path you give it, example z:\game\midnight
Not quite. If the condensed pathname (where the folder name does not exceed 8 characters) of the files exceed 255 characters then they won't be read, causing errors. It's an old issue that doesn't really have a fix and is why key OS folders are in the root directory. The solution is to keep nesting to a minimum to keep the pathname below that count.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes