• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Micro Ero Dungeon [Final] [Fidchell Games]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's very short maybe an hour to clear everything. Which is good because it just about wears out it's welcome by then since the game is 90% RNG. There's a single scene that can happen if you're in a lewd state when you reach a rest point, but that's it beyond minor animations.

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
This game is...kind of annoying? I just want to see some sex scenes but the RNG fucking sucks, I'm using the full save and I've still only seen a blowjob after deliberately trying to fail.
There really ought to be an option to just not wear clothes.
Or a clothing item that makes lewd scenes happen automatically, otherwise this game has basically no enjoyment value sex wise. Damn shame since pixel art is super fun.

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
Downloaded it 3 times from Annon, Pixel, and Gofile; Chrome cancelled the first two attemps, and winrar deleted the lastone due to it containing a virus, so I guess I can't play this one... (y)

Jul 24, 2017
idk what you guys got about a virus in this file,perhaps your computer was already infected before the download
Proof:

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Cute little pixel art! No thanks. but those pre historic planties are too good, i gotta play, thanks for upload!
p.s. can anyone recommend a game based on the pre hestoric time like the flintstones or something?Or even some cavewomens. i appreciate the recommendations. Thanks!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
this is a different file from the one uploaded which makes this quite suspicious
not realy, just downloaded it by using pixeldrains link from above,unpacked it,scanned each of the files separatly ,packed it again for another scan and shared the last result. If you dont trust ppl for their abilities to share clean stuff on here, well thats up to you. False alarms are common but nvm,ppl always find something "suspicious" i they are expecting just that. So pls dont spam the thread with accusions about viruses. No offence meant

Last edited:

MUP

Dec 12, 2018
I believe this game needs a "spanking" tag though. Even the screenshot agrees.
GJ

Last edited:

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
So beating hard mode gives you a prompt that you've unlocked crown mode and the gallery, right? Crown mode is easy enough to get to but how do you actually view the gallery?

...please don't tell me it's the randomly generating images on the sides when you click the title area.

JustSomeDude!!

Dec 17, 2019
So beating hard mode gives you a prompt that you've unlocked crown mode and the gallery, right? Crown mode is easy enough to get to but how do you actually view the gallery?

...please don't tell me it's the randomly generating images on the sides when you click the title area.
Yep, that seems to be the case. You can scroll through them, set a speed, and view the climax scene if one exists for it.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes