baniwiwik

Sep 10, 2021
Which stage and which area does the big insect spawn? I keep replaying stage 1 and can't find it, please help

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
It's rng. the place i found it is in the first stage where those huts are. When i destroyed the first hut it respawned but never came back my second playthrough. It comes when it feels like it i guess

Reactions: baniwiwik

daburahjail

Jul 10, 2023
This game is pretty cool, and it is well finished so far... Love the animation when your clothes are gone. I didn't find any major bugs which most H scroller shooters have.
IMHO: I know it is subjective and people have different tastes, but since this is a r*** game, it would be hotter if the girl hid her pleasure a little more and kind of tried to fight back during the scenes.

Love it!

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Is there a way to make it go full screen? If I try to fullscreen or change resolution all it does is zoom in more rather than actually stretch the image to fit the screen.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Lucentshard

Dec 17, 2018
I think by killing a lot of enemies in the first stage will trigger the big bug to come. Try not to progress too fast and take time mass killing.

Reactions: valkaree99

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
How to rescue those raped girls? The first few in mission 1 get some girl in red to descend and pick them up but when I rescued one in the ant mission or the grave mission nobody descended, she followed me for a while across several locations but in the end she disappeared somewhere and when I finished the mission I didnt get any rescue bonus.

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
Hint

Flying Big bug most likely spawn when her naked and only have default pistol as weapon (first spot where you fight maneater plant) this take 1 chapter for her to lay eggs after this you can have second insect child on chapter 3 cemetery.

looks like there is 2 ending (just add some scene on credit) :
1.normal ending (by killing all enemies)
2.good ending (defeat boss on chapter 1 but dont kill her and dont kill mother ants on chapter 3)

some hidden area with mini boss :
chapter 1
- on map when you swarm by bug go to near next area where three box then jump on pillar or go down to enter frog stage.

chapter 2
- on the map with flying floor there 3 room you can choose with different enemy
- Top (enemy human)
- Middle (Eagle head human)
- Bottom (Mummy Kid) after this, if go to next room then choose Top floor you will find (Mummy Girl) this one so annoying.

chapter 3
- jump on cliff instead go to cemetery basement (mini boss).

chapter 4
- after entering ant cave just go to left till you find mother ant dont kill her for good ending credit.

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Jumping on platforms is so bad, the jump height is low and the collision boxes of the platforms are offset

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
It's a game with so much wasted potential...
The game's art is a solid 10/10, gameplay is an 8/10, and the variety of enemies is way above the average for the H genre, with excellent boss fights.
However, the creator didn't bother designing an acceptable and balanced difficulty level they opted for an unlimited game over, removing any consequence for failure and robbing the gameplay of its excitement. It's only worth playing to appreciate the beautiful art.
I'd give it a 6/10, which easily could have been a 9/10, but I'll go with a 7/10 because the game is visually stunning.

TruongSo

Oct 5, 2023
chapter 4
- after entering ant cave just go to left till you find mother ant dont kill her for good ending credit.
There are 2 ants mothers, which one do you mean? the one on the right (not left) who is milk feeding larvas and eggs or the boss corrupted by alien cell? if you mean the boss i dont know how not to kill her yet.
So far i only got 1 ending where the chap 1 boss come to help with the last boss and the alien get to run away so what does ant mother do here?

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
10/10, love metal slug
It's a game with so much wasted potential...
The game's art is a solid 10/10, gameplay is an 8/10, and the variety of enemies is way above the average for the H genre, with excellent boss fights.
However, the creator didn't bother designing an acceptable and balanced difficulty level they opted for an unlimited game over, removing any consequence for failure and robbing the gameplay of its excitement. It's only worth playing to appreciate the beautiful art.
I'd give it a 6/10, which easily could have been a 9/10, but I'll go with a 7/10 because the game is visually stunning.
That's how Metal Slug plays. Go play the original arcade games, they were the definitive quarter-munchers.

--omid--

Jan 26, 2019
that was a really nice and cool game we need more games like this and I wish dev add more levels and enemies and pregnancy cases to this game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was a rather short game. Even with me sucking at these types of games and taking the time to just look at some of the animations, it didn't take me longer than 1h and 30 minutes-ish to finish the whole thing. Didn't expect the Mission 1 boss to show up in the Final mission to help shoot the boss tho, that's for sure... The credits were cute too.

Gameplay-wise, my only gripes are that the platforming bits are awkward and that the pregnancy thing is under-utilized. The responsiveness for jumping is poor and the collision seems to be rather weird at times. The enemy that can impregnate the heroine only seems to spawn very rarely, and then you have to survive with her pregnant for ages before she actually gives birth.

Would've been more fun, imho, is a few more enemies could impregnate her, and if she got different side-kicks for it with different abilities. So you could choose who to get a pregnancy from and what kind of monster she has following her around helping her deal with enemies.

Oh well, a decent game, but not a particularly amazing one. Could've been better than just good, and even then, it's mostly good because of the H-content.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes