Leyammon

Mar 1, 2018
Hmm.. this is running at about 3 frames a second for me and incredibly slow, so much its dropping inputs from menu to game. Checked settings and tried different resolutions but they don't affect the speed. Any ideas?

This rig isn't even close to a potato. Win 11 OS.
If you ever get this try opening up Nvidia control panel, adding the game in "manage 3d settings" and disabling Gsync, turning off vsync, setting preferred refresh rate to highest available instead of application controlled and maybe fixing the refresh rate.

There are probably equivalents for AMD, though I've no idea what they might be.

You might not need to do all of the above, just one or two, but some games are fussy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mordona

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
If you ever get this try opening up Nvidia control panel, adding the game in "manage 3d settings" and disabling Gsync, turning off vsync, setting preferred refresh rate to highest available instead of application controlled and maybe fixing the refresh rate.

There are probably equivalents for AMD, though I've no idea what they might be.

You might not need to do all of the above, just one or two, but some games are fussy.
Thank you, that worked.

May 5, 2021
so, I've found a bug, if you get downed by the alien goo in the final mission boss fight, while the goo is doing the suction attack, you will be flung into the void with no way of coming back, even if doing continue.

WBL74

Dec 5, 2020
For some reason, the game's visuals are only showing a white screen. It's not stuck, the audio still plays and I managed to start the game by blind selecting the option, it's just the screen that's fucked. Anyone know why that might be?

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
how long does it for her to give birth?
so after getting fucked by the flying bug, it can take til the next level for her to birth three eggs.
It's gonna be a while. And respawning removes the pregnancy state. I think there's a specific thing that you can let an enemy do that causes the pregnancy to progress to birth? but it's not clear what besides letting the girl be raped.

Reactions: f9account

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Stage 3 when I go underground, when I get in a rape or birth scene the escape button glitches out and forces to restart.

Reactions: guanghen
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes