RPGM Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
I managed to download it. Only the interface, items and such are english. None of the dialoges as far as i have seen.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
As far as the Steam store says, the game should've been released two days ago. Guess that something went wrong :confused:

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
upload_2018-8-6_21-9-21.png
OwO what's this?
Memes aside what actually is this and how do I fix it? It occurs after completing the contract for defeating the first boss. Which basically just happens after killing the first boss.

Naamah666

May 26, 2018
If its the one i tested it is only the interface that is english, the story part and convos should still be jap.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
1.png 2.png 3.png 2.png Yeah I'm quite stuck at the moment since the Steam version hasn't been released so I decided meh I'll just play what I had downloaded from Dlsite. While it's rail roaded it's pretty straight forward, now I've hit a spot wherein I cannot continue something with the church, a nun and some rich guy in his house. I can go inside his house with the exclamation mark pointing it out but the door gives me these messages.
Is this telling me to go somewhere I've already been or something?

aspirine1995

Jun 30, 2018
l just play what I had downloaded from Dlsite. While it's rail roaded it's pretty straight forward, now I've hit a spot wherein I cannot continue something with the church, a nun and some rich guy in his house. I can go inside his house with the exclamation mark pointing
What chapter you currently right now ? I don't think the church have problem, you can screen mission tab maybe sb can help :)

Ok i found it, it happend when you already have mission,so complete the task previously first