Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
There are anal and blowjob focused scenes, yes. Boobjobs too. However, like most ONEONE1 game, the sexual stuff as a whole tends to be locked away until the MC loses her virginity. At most, you might get some groping and kissing from some of the NPCs, but the MC will absolutely refuse to touch a dick until she loses her virginity.

At the end of the day, it often feels that the Virgin Route was added more to satisfy the demands for one, rather than because ONEONE1's team actually cares for it. At least, in their older games.

They've been working on that in their newer ones. If I'm not mistaken, Eclipse Witch, their currently newest release, actually allows the girl to keep her virginity while doing other sex acts. Which would be a literal first for their games. But I might be mistaken about that.
Thanks a lot for all these informations !
Indeed, deciding that every woman begins necessarily exclusively with vaginal, it's (vey) far from the truth, and not very exciting.
It's good if they evolve this way, I might look at that (if their game is about public nudity ^^)

4rsenCh3n

Oct 19, 2023
Can anyone tell me which route do I need to go through to get the event of Shigure Sannomiya gets discarded?

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
to get this game to work i had to unzip this on c: and have no idea why that works, anyway to ignore that bs?

Make sure the installation/extraction location is the C Drive

If your file is installed or unzipped onto an HDD or a drive other than C, it may not run correctly. Please set the C drive as the default installation target.

Mar 17, 2023
all endings saves
save 1 - school route pure love ending (ending 1)
save 2 - school route normal ending (ending 2)
save 3 - school route corrupted ending (Ending 3)
save 5 - branch school route good ending (Ending 5)
save 6 - branch school route corrupted ending (ending 6)
save 8 - Evil route good ending (ending 8) if you seal Akatsuki's power at the end of the fight you get a scene with her the the end.
save 9 - Evil route corrupted ending (ending 9)

To get ending 4 loose to the finale boss on saves 1 - 4
to get ending 7 loose to the finale boss on saves 5 - 7 (if you loose on save 5 you get an extra scene with shigure, orizuru and catherine.)
to get ending 10 loose to the finale boss on saves 8 - 10 (if you loose the fight on save 8 you get a scene with Catherine)

ps. saves 48 to 50 allow to to explore the majority of the maps and view most of the repeatable sex scenes in the game on the evil/corrupt rout save (48) you can freely transform in to the her oni form (under the change clothes option)

also included a walkthrough the shows how to get each ending
you're a fucking hero

Reactions: kirto12

LeoneAGK

Dec 30, 2021
So which route/ending would be the "canon" one? Does Aika canonically stay a virgin for the whole game and was the story written with that in mind? Could Aika still be sexually active and not have it invalidate the "narrative"?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So which route/ending would be the "canon" one? Does Aika canonically stay a virgin for the whole game and was the story written with that in mind? Could Aika still be sexually active and not have it invalidate the "narrative"?
I don't think there really is a "canon" ending. All of ONEONE1's games are self-contained stories so there's not as much need for canonical outcomes.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't think there really is a "canon" ending. All of ONEONE1's games are self-contained stories so there's not as much need for canonical outcomes.
This game, at the moment, doesn't have a canonical ending. At the very least, ONEONE1 doesn't seem to have claimed that any endings is canon at this time.

On the other hand, it should be noted that Ideology in Friction, the game after this one, DOES have a canonical ending which is referenced in Samurai Vandalism.

As such. Who knows? If they ever decide too, it's possible for them to make another game that builds off of this one and gives this one a canonical ending.

However, right now, to my knowledge, there isn't one. So pick whichever ending makes the most sense to you.

GiomGots

Jul 29, 2022
Any way to play this one handed ?
Being forced to tap ESC all the time is a real bummer for me, can't i use backspace ? I found nothing online about this

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Any way to play this one handed ?
Being forced to tap ESC all the time is a real bummer for me, can't i use backspace ? I found nothing online about this
You can usually press 0 on the numpad for most RPG maker games don't remember if it worked in this or if this disabled that key mapping for some reason.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This game, at the moment, doesn't have a canonical ending. At the very least, ONEONE1 doesn't seem to have claimed that any endings is canon at this time.

On the other hand, it should be noted that Ideology in Friction, the game after this one, DOES have a canonical ending which is referenced in Samurai Vandalism.

As such. Who knows? If they ever decide too, it's possible for them to make another game that builds off of this one and gives this one a canonical ending.

However, right now, to my knowledge, there isn't one. So pick whichever ending makes the most sense to you.
I'm happy they chose to go with the "ideology" game instead of the "meritocracy" one due to how badly the MC gets treated in this one... like holy hell she's treated as an afterthought even by her "friends" if she doesn't prove her "merit" to them. They are fine with abandoning her to her fate if she gets kicked out and ONLY bother having her saved as a last-ditch backup plan. If she turns against them, her former friend says that it feels like a betrayal... despite them knowing what happened to her and that they ultimately let it happen to her because she wasn't their main concern. (Also the rape and general abuse is worse in Meritocracy as well to the point of making me almost feel uncomfortable.)

Whereas in Ideology in Friction, regardless of the path you're on, the MC is shown to be properly VALUED by people and not just based upon how useful she is to them. I also just like the story and characters more in general (and there's a surprising amount of interesting aspects that can be pointed out about the characters too, which another user already did so in that thread).

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I'm happy they chose to go with the "ideology" game instead of the "meritocracy" one due to how badly the MC gets treated in this one... like holy hell she's treated as an afterthought even by her "friends" if she doesn't prove her "merit" to them. They are fine with abandoning her to her fate if she gets kicked out and ONLY bother having her saved as a last-ditch backup plan. If she turns against them, her former friend says that it feels like a betrayal... despite them knowing what happened to her and that they ultimately let it happen to her because she wasn't their main concern. (Also the rape and general abuse is worse in Meritocracy as well to the point of making me almost feel uncomfortable.)

Whereas in Ideology in Friction, regardless of the path you're on, the MC is shown to be properly VALUED by people and not just based upon how useful she is to them. I also just like the story and characters more in general (and there's a surprising amount of interesting aspects that can be pointed out about the characters too, which another user already did so in that thread).
True, the meritocracy game starts with you, an orphan without friends, it wasn't even a week yet, and they still treat you like strangers. While in ideology game starts with you with people you've been friends with since childhood, they already respected you in some degree.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
True, the meritocracy game starts with you, an orphan without friends, it wasn't even a week yet, and they still treat you like strangers. While in ideology game starts with you with people you've been friends with since childhood, they already respected you in some degree.
I wasn't only talking about her pre-established friends but you've made your point. It still sucks to be saved and taken in by people who then have no qualms about throwing you out the door the moment you fail to live up to expectations (and allow you to be kidnapped and go through utter hell, not caring to save you until they become desperate for help)... but then that's the whole theme of the game.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes