WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
You cannot fail you very first mission no matter what?
As you'll be transported to infirmary and repeat that first boss battle.

The route split is similar to Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume?
Which the game has 3 different routes depending of your action in Chapter 1 and the route split is from Chapter 2 onward
-use no plume = Path A (high route)
-use 1 plume = Path B (mid route)
-use 2 plumes = Path C (low route)

You can go to lower path in later chapter but cannot go to higher path.
Using plumes is equivalent to failing missions in this game.
Not to mention MC also becomes corrupted in lower route.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
After fighting Orizuru in branch route, there's option to either "kick" or "cut" her. Which one that spared her instead of killing her?

The option kinda feels ambiguity unlike after fighting that eyepatch girl.

So if Aika's CG after the choice has her swords bleeding, I picked the option that killed her??

One more thing, option to kill NPC as well as H attacks only exist in branch route? Didn't think I ever saw it on normal route playthrough.

I wonder if Ideology in Friction's knight route also never encounter H attacks nor option to kill NPC.

AbbyssalCrown

Jul 14, 2021
I have an problem, i do all the missions succesfully, but anyways the game take me to the another route and not the normal one, anyone have the same problem?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
i want take the school route, i do all the missions correctly without get r*aped or something, but i got spelled from the school anyways, i'm playing in normal mode, not in easy
Are you going on a NG+?, you get to choose the route at some point.
If you followed the guide posted in this forum, you should be on the school route by default unless you fail missions or get to slutty.

AbbyssalCrown

Jul 14, 2021
Are you going on a NG+?, you get to choose the route at some point.
If you followed the guide posted in this forum, you should be on the school route by default unless you fail missions or get to slutty.
it's my first run, it's a fresh save and i don't get nothing slutty, i want do the virgin/nothing sexual run but the game anyways take me to the another route, i'll play in easy mode

FemboyButtslut

Jan 7, 2022
Stupid questions, but when I fight and lose, I get teleported away before any sex scenes happen... how do I progress so that happens? Do i just have to continue the story or grind a lot?

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Stupid questions, but when I fight and lose, I get teleported away before any sex scenes happen... how do I progress so that happens? Do i just have to continue the story or grind a lot?
If you got a teleport stone in your inventory this might happen or the fight that you are in does not have a H scene.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If I remember correctly, fights that will allow her to lose her virginity, if it wasn't lost already, will give you an option to lose on purpose. That only applies to certain bosses, generic enemies will not cause virginity loss. I don't remember if this game had the option to let waht'sherface lose her virginity via dildo.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
If I remember correctly, fights that will allow her to lose her virginity, if it wasn't lost already, will give you an option to lose on purpose. That only applies to certain bosses, generic enemies will not cause virginity loss. I don't remember if this game had the option to let waht'sherface lose her virginity via dildo.
So, all the H scenes are only about vaginal sex ? Or is there anal, or blowjobs, gropping and other stuff ?...
I mean, you cuold refuse to lose your virginity, and live these other optinos, maybe ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, all the H scenes are only about vaginal sex ? Or is there anal, or blowjobs, gropping and other stuff ?...
I mean, you cuold refuse to lose your virginity, and live these other optinos, maybe ?
There are anal and blowjob focused scenes, yes. Boobjobs too. However, like most ONEONE1 game, the sexual stuff as a whole tends to be locked away until the MC loses her virginity. At most, you might get some groping and kissing from some of the NPCs, but the MC will absolutely refuse to touch a dick until she loses her virginity.

At the end of the day, it often feels that the Virgin Route was added more to satisfy the demands for one, rather than because ONEONE1's team actually cares for it. At least, in their older games.

They've been working on that in their newer ones. If I'm not mistaken, Eclipse Witch, their currently newest release, actually allows the girl to keep her virginity while doing other sex acts. Which would be a literal first for their games. But I might be mistaken about that.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes