Collection Video MendezSFM Collection [2023-07-24] [Mendez]

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
I would rejoice if FOW was still making videos, but Subverse? A waste of talent working on that junk
Agree, i bought the "game" and it was disappointing to say the least, barely any content at all like sex wise which i felt is what they were promo the game for. Have not played since it was released, been a few small patches here and there. But no new content like sex or in general..

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Agree, i bought the "game" and it was disappointing to say the least, barely any content at all like sex wise which i felt is what they were promo the game for. Have not played since it was released, been a few small patches here and there. But no new content like sex or in general..
You only have to blame yourself fo that. At least a hundreds of people had to warn you that they are know scammers, never finish or continue anything, and delete evidence left behind them.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
You only have to blame yourself fo that. At least a hundreds of people had to warn you that they are know scammers, never finish or continue anything, and delete evidence left behind them.
I bought it when it was released, i was not that much known about FOW at the time. I knew they had like a DOA movie series. That was about it, now apparently according to their Dev diary posted on the 20th. There is a update coming with 50+ Pandora scenes, Cinematics etc.. But that wont release until next month at the latest according to them.

Fnord

Feb 2, 2019

I don’t blame Mendez at all. A shame FOW haven’t made anything of his caliber for a long time. Bleh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
hey there,this might be rookie question, but i wanted to ask how to download this torrent file. i cant right click download this file
Right Click > Save as... maybe? (and then modify the extension to .torrent if it's anything else).

The wording depend on the browser.

dixshi

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know if a version of the werewolf animation without a watermark exists? I can't tell what is posted in subscribestar, at least in patreon I can see what posts are there, even though the content is locked.

tadpolegaming

May 10, 2019
Sorry, bro.