• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video MendezSFM Collection [2023-07-24] [Mendez]

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
It was alright. I will say sfm is quite old at this point and people (after doing a couple of animations) should move onto other tools.

Reactions: iraptr

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019

"
:devilish:HELL'S SENTENCE RELEASE! :devilish:

GET IT HERE:

KEY: 0aNwxnuC802Iu-46IKin2dtEQfgrbQF_hu6ZLK5UPZQ
Starring &
Sound by

Support me by retweeting or:

#NSFW #hentai
View attachment EF38VDzR4ZXiWqWD.mp4

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
I was really looking forward to this but was disappointed. Monsterous cock, but initial insertion goes balls deep and wasn't a good position or camera angle to highlight the action. Her reaction also wasn't proportional. And since she took it balls deep so early, the rest of the movie didn't really have anywhere to progress to. The first scene was vaginal, but then the remaining 90% is anal. There's a plot in there somewhere but with the demon so hard to understand that goes by the wayside. It ticks all my fetish boxes of huge insertion, stomach bulge, good voice acting, but for whatever reason I just wasn't that into it.

But despite it not clicking for me personally, the animation, sounds, voice, and themes are really well done and I hope he continues to build on this release.

Last edited:

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I was really looking forward to this but was disappointed. Monsterous cock, but initial insertion goes balls deep and wasn't a good position or camera angle to highlight the action. Her reaction also wasn't proportional. And since she took it balls deep so early, the rest of the movie didn't really have anywhere to progress to. The first scene was vaginal, but then the remaining 90% is anal. There's a plot in there somewhere but with the demon so hard to understand that goes by the wayside. It ticks all my fetish boxes of huge insertion, stomach bulge, good voice acting, but for whatever reason I just wasn't that into it.

But despite it not clicking for me personally, the animation, sounds, voice, and themes are really well done and I hope he continues to build on this release.

I felt the same. It was shockingly vanilla for what it was trying to be. But a really good base for something greater down the line I'm hoping.

Reactions: Fnord and echo32

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Last year he was doing an animation called "Breaking point"? Does anyone know what happened to it and whether Mendez will complete it?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Probably on the same basis like 26regionsfm was. He will have to make a new account with a statement of endorsement saying he does not support violence etc.
And then they'll just ban them again regardless. They already added a statement saying they don't support violence, it doesn't save you from banning you when twitter feels like it.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
And then they'll just ban them again regardless. They already added a statement saying they don't support violence, it doesn't save you from banning you when twitter feels like it.
Twitter's logic is dumb in general. They allow terrorist cells to keep twitter so they can promote their garbage propaganda. But they'll ban a NSFW artist over fictional violence, because fake extreme sex with fictional characters is bad.

Fnord

Feb 2, 2019
This caught me out of left field. SFM is rather rough around the edges and some of the pacing in Hell’s sentence could have been done differently, but I’m impressed. If Mendezsfm continues to build on this I think we have a real contender here. Good shit.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Would someone mind reuploading Hell's Sentence?

The file seems broken or corrupted in both Mega links in the comments, as well as the Mega folder on the front page.

Ciuin

Jun 10, 2019
MendezSFM just got hired by StudioFOW, and put all their WIP stuff on hold for the foreseeable future. So don't expect anything new from them for a good while.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33