I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So just this ? If so I'll add it to the op

Reactions: ponyguy

Terraeris

Nov 17, 2016
They added an Exit Game button to the title menu which I didn't realise. Should probably get a program to compare all the files in the folder for a patch. Any recommendations on what to use for this?

So just this ? If so I'll add it to the op
Yes

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to hide the Princess' portrait on the right side of the screen? It takes up like 1/4 of the screen and is generally an annoyance...

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
How do I get a monster Egg?

EDIT: Nvm found out by defeating the Snake lady.

Now the only problem is getting holy water...

EDIT2: Nvm found out by peeing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Little gift for those of you that don't want to play this game and fap only to the CG's - and for those of you that already completed the game of course :test:

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Little gift for those of you that don't want to play this game and fap only to the CG's - and for those of you that already completed the game of course :test:

-
(First MEGA link, second NOPY link)
Nopys down while the staff fixes it but feel free to add the MEGA link to the OP.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Is it normal for the patch to render old saves unusable? Cause I downloded the patch and my save isn't working.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to hide the Princess' portrait on the right side of the screen? It takes up like 1/4 of the screen and is generally an annoyance...
I am curious to know this as well, i have tried all the keys on my keyboard and found nothing not to mention there is nothing in the options for this so not sure anyone have an answer?

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Great game, great translation, funny writing and characters, good amount of scenes.
Can recommend. Downloaded yesterday, finished today and was only bored during gathering some ingredients, which was just a small fraction of the game.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Anyone knows where monster eggs and demon tails drop? Wish I'd pay more attention while playing :| I do know that I already got the monster eggs from the snake boss

Gugino

May 18, 2017
excuse me can somebody give me a full save im missing 2 scenes cant find them pls i hate it if i cant finish something at 100 %

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows where monster eggs and demon tails drop? Wish I'd pay more attention while playing :| I do know that I already got the monster eggs from the snake boss
monster eggs get pregnant from the lizards i got the tails from the succubus[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes