RPGM - Completed - Meltys Quest [v1.2r] [Happy Life]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Samejima.

Hot piece of Shit..Still with smoke.Ewww,watch out!:poop:

"-A small little dirty wanker kid - broke through to create own game.
    And here were are
    ..."

Well this thought above did not leave me all the playtrough.So because of
    kid's brain not formed yet - it lead us to very queer and vomiting H scenes,text lines and scenario twists..:sick:
    Oh man. I wish to erased my memory because of the completing Orc's quest.:WutFace:
    In one of endings..
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Well it is why people play games like this.So Am I..But how bad it written and shown - affect extremely antipacy.
    Corruption - it doesn't exist.Everything about H action in this game - worse than ever.(n):confused:

If in game cut off all this questionable H content - It is play very smooth.
    Art is pretty damn good and bright until it goes to sex.Core gameplay also not irritating and even fun but not beyond good.
    Story is decent,it has one cool choise to one of endings.
    More valuable things from here for me was music - very good selected it get vibe like old anime.

Overal it is still a crap.This game like Ferrari F40 pretty outstanding design but from the inside in the driver's seat it comepletely disaster!
    What was "legendary" in that Iam sincirely dont get it.
    I d like to rate this any higher but because Game dont let me blow head away this little cunning elvish pepega by double-barrel shotgun (Helping castle Guy) who I guess represent author itself - So I cant let myself rate it either.:)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Remtairy does a great job with games and this game proves my point. You got a good mix of MxF as well as FxF action in this game. It's a corruption game when you get more and more corrupted as you go along. There's different places to go, multiple side quests and lots of scenes for everyone to enjoy. Defintely a must-play game for those getting into the eroge scene or just haven't played yet,
  3. 3.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

An ok game. Some of the scenes in this game is great what makes it worth the try. The beginning part was really interesting for me. But after that the game was mostly boring. I kinda expected it to be like karryn's prison but it has many lackings. Also all the females felt slutty from the get go, the corruption/slut system is there but wasn't interesting. I wanted to give it 4 star but I give it a 3 because I think there are many better games that did the things this one did way better.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Lightrunner

love everything about this game, and tbh the only thing stopping me from giving full 5 stars is that there's no monsters win ending with meltys falling/joining her sisters. though the succubus princess esmerelda's ending could be counted as monsters win while humans also win, as at least in my playthrough it lead to a royal human orc union (emi and her orc) um royal prostitute in Garnet, dahlia being true to her sexuality with her mom, and the truest royal union between succubi and humans with princess esmerelda and princess meltys
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Average, no animations, short story, not many activities, but overall ok, will not play the second time.

Could run on Mac with wine is a plus.
    Pluses:
    - Completed
    - Funny story
    - Simple grinding and fight system
    Minuses:
    - Too fast corruption
    - Waited for kind of waitress jobs, it has some, but it looks boring and too fast corrupted.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Hands down one of the best RPG hentai games out there!!!

The plot is generic but interesting! It will always keep you engaged and interested so you'll never get bored reading the entire story!

The hentai scenes are hot as hell!!! This will make you nut in 0.1 seconds for sure. Hentai scenes are covered everywhere especially the game over screen and interacting with NPC's give you the scenes!

The gameplay is pretty decent!You don't need to do a lot of grinding to progress through the game since it goes with the story. Lots of interesting mechanics since the enemies and player will show their naked bodies when their HP is low!

Overall the game is 5/5, definitely recommend for beginners and veterans.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

otaku_s_ranq

i like everything about this game .its pretty short easy it has beautiful cgs and charecters and whats most important gyaru mc. whats also good is that its uncensored. damn i love such games
    whats also importans is that game has a lot of costumes and all of the are astonishing
  8. 5.00 star(s)

00snak

Very well-polished game. Scenes are really good and easy to obtain. Combat is fine, not too tedious. Scene quality is very good, art is very good. The character itself is kinda meh, im not a fan of the blonde hair on such tanned skin, but not really an issue. Story is fine, not amazing but not bad. Some scenes can be a bit annoying to get as you need to get specific items which idk how to get. 8.6/10
  9. 5.00 star(s)

r4bace

Loved it, it was quite fun to play. MC is hot, lots of outfits to choose from. Doesn't take itself too seriously. The story is cliché obviously, but not the worst thing ever for this kind of game. Wish it had more characters you could interact with.

Would recommend.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

JRelengod

Its fine, the game is a bit shallow and this one definitely has a lot of grinding in it but if that doesn't bother you then its certainly playable. The sex stuff is fun and the story is serviceable, just a very inoffensive game overall.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.2r

One of the better RPGM game i have played, overall just a very well polished game.
    Its got generic but good art, the gameplay and progression are fun, the characters are alright and the audio is decent.
    This game innovates nothing on the RPGM front, instead it tried to perfect what is already established with this game engine and i can confidently say they have successfully done it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

stag69

Fun game with sexy scenes.
    Decent RPG system for an H game.
    Multiple paths too take. Gameplay is not too easy nor too difficult on your first run if you use common sense. Costume armor is sexy and varied.
    Corruption routes are fun!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

pr83

Decent game with Nice art. Can't say I'm a big fan of the writing, that is to say scene dialogue writing but other than that it's pretty nice. Even from a "rpg" standpoint everything is structured somewhat nicely. The game does lose its steam around 2/3rd of the game tho, I myself lost the will the keep going tbh due to the content never changing its format or any escalation happening. Wish there were more scenes involving Garnet and Daliah, especially the former.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

KuroiTenshi

Best eroge game I've ever played. Very creative for an RPG Maker game.
    You've got clothing options that give you different stats and reflect when walking, battling or even talking to NPCs (several ways to interact with them).
    You can play through the game innocent, slightly pervy or be an outright degenerate.
    The game overall had the perfect balance of lewd, degeneracy and wholesomeness. Wasn't just the typical rpg game where you lose get fucked and go through random dialogue. The story was intreresting, art was good and didn't feel lazy. 10/10 would recomment to anyone playing hentai games
  15. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

So many reviews so I doubt anything to say except this is an iconic, legendary HJRPG games.

well, here I go.
    Art (5/5):
    + Uncensored.
    + Birth scene, interspecies/bestiality. Even with robot, bruh
    + Gangbang, NTR and similar theme
    + Clothes system, which is a big plus
    + A lot of content

Gameplay (2/5):
    + well, standard RPG. Nothing new or interesting.
    + Has to grind only before the second boss (slime)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Urbosa

Fun

I've clocked 23 hours into the story of Meltys Quest, collecting every outfit of leveling each set of armor to 100%. the quest helper is an interesting and fresh take for RPGM. whenever I felt stuck it was always there to nudge me in the right direction. It's not anything like a strong new feature but I just wanted to thank whoever came up with it.
    Meltys is a fantastic slutty MC that I had fun playing and watching her progression. seeing that the game is complete and they even managed to throw in a secret ending is well worth the download and even the money if you played and enjoyed the experience
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Makouh

My first Adult Game Ever, gonna remind this one all my life, let's make an other goit's been a while ! As long as i remember i loved every segment of the game, scene, gameplay and story, it's not amazing or unique but it's good everywhere and that's work well !
  18. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I was sincerely disappointed with this I expected... well... more.

You got the retarded as fuck losing thing.
    You got a overall really short game if you dont count all the fighting and the dumb grinding it wants you to do.
    You got for all intents a pretty average game just the art is great. It ain't great but it is a solid decent average game. Grant there is totally no need to make some new way to stretch rpgm to its limits with some neat mechanics... but there should be more accessible cg without the retarded losing battle shit. Worse yet grinding losses :FacePalm: to up slut level or working under a sexist rich pos pig. Then there is the being left hanging with pasta sauce hero aka Alfredo the way things go you'd assume it would be simple to eventually see something with him. A damn mention on where the fuck to get eggs would've been great (get pregnant from lizardmen).

The game is solidly average nothing else I can think of really saying
  19. 1.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

I played Melty's Quest the day it came out in English. It's not bad, per se, but it is quite easily one of the most over-hyped H-games of all time, if not the most overhyped. It's short, it's simple, it's generic, it's bland. The game does absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, is plagued with a mix of overly simplistic and needlessly convoluted mechanics, and is just generally really boring.

There are some real gems made using the RPGM engine, but this one just isn't it. It's decent, supremely average, and honestly might be worth a play still, since it has a relatively short length. But there are just so, so many more games out there more deserving of your time.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

myjammies

Despite the near legendary status Melty's Quest occupies in H-Game lore, I didn't find myself particularly interested in all of its trappings. My biggest peeve with the game was its lose-to-see-scenes mechanic. I know it's the prevalent and common one in the industry but it's not one I'm a fan of. Surely there are better ways and more interesting ways to fit in debauchery within the confines of the story rather than making the player lose. Why would I play a game if the objective was to lose?

And the game expects you will lose. Otherwise you won't unlock all these nice outfits and their fancy features. I've been told that a pure run should be targetted in the third playthrough but I was never big on replaying H-Games. It's one and done for me most of the time. My problem is locking a lot of interesting clothing behind actually losing.

The protagonist is also incredibly annoying. I couldn't stand her speech patterns (for all her other *ahem* charms). The story is the usual H-Game story, nothing to say there. To the game's credit, the movement is smooth as butter and everything looks good, contrary to a lot of RPGM games.

In short, great artstyle - somewhat disappointed that the bosses were all female, and good scenes all round. Lacklustre story and annoying protagonist.