4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know man ... from the last Lewd Gallery, she looks like a normal girl with normal pussy and no dick (as it can be seen on the last picture of last Lewd Gallery) ... correct me if I'm wrong ...
That´s correct, but remember, it is only the lewd gallery and not "in game" none of those image are "in game" as far as i know.
Sophia lewd gallery.jpg

Reactions: Boxtel

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That´s correct, but remember, it is only the lewd gallery and not "in game" none of those image are "in game" as far as i know.
View attachment 174261
Well, why would MrDots create something significantly different to the in-game material? All of the images in the lewd gallery are just different extras (Clothing/no clothing really) from in-game backgrounds.

Plus it's not MrDot's style and there's no mention of it on his Patreon.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is that a case of wishful thinking or something? Klx, is that your double identity? :test:

Back to the topic - she's a skinny girl. A very skinny girl. Bones and pelvic area in general tend to be more prominent on skinny girls than those more "cushioned". It's also a very individual feature and differs a lot.
:biggrin:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Well, why would MrDots create something significantly different to the in-game material? All of the images in the lewd gallery are just different extras (Clothing/no clothing really) from in-game backgrounds.

Plus it's not MrDot's style and there's no mention of it on his Patreon.
Agree with that ... why would he teases us with "standart" Sophie to make in-game Sophie different? And yes, it's not his style ...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Is Sophia a Futa-Shemale??? (does she have a dick????)

Hi guys, i have come to the conclusion that Sophia is not all that she first seems, ever since around Wk6 where she started to display her frontal lower body more regularly, as opposed to her rear, that she is more proud of. I seek your opinions and input into the following "in game" images, either from edited simple screen shots or the extras pack, but all "in game" I have included as many frontal shots of all the Ladies, with the exception of Beth, as we never saw anything other than her "get out" tirade, and the last images in Wk7, to compare with Sophia frontal pants shots.

I have come to the conclusion Sophia has a bulge down there, and might simply be natural, a nice juicy pussy, but maybe not. Now i have my own take on this, and the three images of Melody at Sophia's on a sleep over, following Sophia Mas Melody, but never asked her to reciprocate, with Melody wondering why, made me ask questions and seek out the following images.

If Sophia is a Futa-Shemale or similar, then i have no issues with that, so don't jump down my throat please, i just thought it would create some discussion.
View attachment 174230 View attachment 174231 View attachment 174232 View attachment 174233 View attachment 174234 View attachment 174235 View attachment 174236 View attachment 174237 View attachment 174238 View attachment 174239 View attachment 174240 View attachment 174241 View attachment 174242 View attachment 174243 View attachment 174244 View attachment 174245 View attachment 174246 View attachment 174247 View attachment 174248 View attachment 174249 View attachment 174250 View attachment 174251 View attachment 174252

To the MODs, as there is no Fan art page, or one i could find, i hope you allow the images here.
I don't think she is. Like others stated, she's just really skinny and that's just how she looks. But I wouldn't be against it... LOL

Oct 29, 2016
I don't know man ... from the last Lewd Gallery, she looks like a normal girl with normal pussy and no dick (as it can be seen on the last picture of last Lewd Gallery) ... correct me if I'm wrong ...

Well if Sophia will turn out to be a futa, that will most def be a fantastic twist!! Congrats to your filthy imagination, i wouldnt have done it better !! :)

D

Deleted member 819466

When is the next ep. Why can't I wait till Christmas Why can't I wait till next fuck'in Melody. It's just mind boggling how much I'm into this game. Best Game by multitudes over anything I played. Want to go into coma till Dec.
You're Adorable.

This would make my life. It's totally not Mr. Dots' style.... but oh, how I want it :D

Reactions: JeefZ

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Well if Sophia will turn out to be a futa, that will most def be a fantastic twist!! Congrats to your filthy imagination, i wouldnt have done it better !! :)
I am not impressed to be honest. One can always do better. Let me think... ok I got it. She is actually Melody's father. Once Sophia takes the wig off, you will say "I can't believe I haven't seen it before". Maybe a time machine could be involved, Melody's father travels to present from the time where he was still a girl, before sex change operation. However he did not count on the effect of quantum travel leakage (whatever), which causes the dick to start appearing. The longer he spends in this universe, the worse the effect is.

Imagine that, in one of the Mr Dots' games... quite a change of pace.

Reactions: PeteHanson

megacct

May 15, 2017
Oh man – sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. ;)

I have a s̶o̶f̶t̶ hard spot for futas, and Sophie is high on my list for favorites in this game, so I would absolutely be on board with the theory. There has been speculation of a futa character appearing in Summertime Saga, a game-world in which such a character (to me) would make more sense.. but with Dots' outstanding art & animation, I would love to see it happen in Melody.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This theory is so bonkers you might actually be right! x'D
I can imagine many folks would be quite upset if that were to be true, but for me personally I would fucking love it as futanari is my top fetish.

Before your theory many people here were thinking Melody and the MC were blood related. The idea started to catch on which led to MrDots having gone out of his way to drill into peoples heads that they aren't—in which a minor 'Streisand Effect' followed, hilariously enough. If your theory catches steam and turns out to be false, I'd love to see how MrDots tries to disprove that in the upcoming Melody updates.:eek:penedeyewink:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
MODS: This post may be considered a "Spoiler" type of post. But I don't know how to "hide" those portions of it with a "Spoiler" click spot. Feel free to do that if needed.
--------------------------------------------------------

To me, the "Melody" characters and storyline is "Dating My Daughter" without the incest. And it makes sense for MrDots to do that with the Melody storyline. DMD was very successful for MrDots until Patreon banned it for incest content and he had to replace it with something else (or leave Patreon). What better way to do that than use the same kind of characters and character development with character interactions that are very similar to DMD, but just don't include any incest relationships?

Look at the similarity between the characters in both stories (I'll compare the DMD character to the "Melody" one):

The MC: In both stories, he is the older male who is in relationships with primarily much younger women than him, but still has a relationship with someone relatively closer to his own age too. Basically....most heterosexual men's fantasy. ;-)

"D" = Melody: The MC's primary younger interest if he follows a dedicated "only" relationship path with her.

Georgina = Amy: The "older same(r) age" relationship for the MC. Might cause a problem for the MC. Or could end up being a "harem" participant in the MC's future relationship with "D" or Melody.

Elena = Sophia: The primary BFF character for "D" and Melody. With very many similarities. Both want to "get it on" with the MC. Both tease "D" and Melody about the MC (and suspect she is sexually interested in the MC). Both want...or have..."more than just friends" (ie-lesbian) relationships with "D" and Melody. Both are very petite women and have small breasts (for us "We Like Small Breasts TOO!!!" lovers). Both could cause problems for the relationship between the MC and "D" or Melody. Or...maybe they could also end up being part of a consenting "harem" for the MC too! Gotta love the possibilities. ;-)

Jennifer = Rebecca and/or Isabella: The "Wild Card" younger woman relationship for the MC. They want him too and will have a sexual relationship with him when possible. Might or might not cause problems for the MC with "D" or Melody. Might be "harem" material also.

Rachel = Bethany: The MC's "Pain In The Ass" ex-wife. Guaranteed to cause the MC problems sooner or later. Also guaranteed to "Get What's Coming To Her" from the MC at some point later in the storyline. Revenge is sweet. ;-)

What CAN'T happen in "Melody" is ANY incest relationships taking place...actual OR implied. If it does, Patreon throws MrDots and "Melody" out on the curb again. So there can't be any "sex" between Melody, Amy, and Arnold...they are all "family" (I will assume that even though Arnold is not the biological father to Melody, Patreon would still consider it incest if the Stepfather started banging Melody or "Aunt Amy"). And this makes me cry, because I would love to see a 3-some with the MC, Amy, and Melody. Please...PLEASE...people with User Art Rendering Skills make that happen. I'm BEGGING you!!! ;-)

MrDots had to come up with a replacement...QUICKLY...when Patreon killed DMD. It made complete sense to do a new DMD-style storyline, but just without any incest in it. It was the easiest and quickest way for MrDots to get an income producing game back on Patreon.

And regardless of the storyline, the renders in MrDots stories should be the standard for all other graphics game developers. He is simply miles ahead in rendering the characters in his stories. I would pay just to have the renders from his stories. Pure boner material.

Just my observations.

Reactions: megacct and keer

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I am not impressed to be honest. One can always do better. Let me think... ok I got it. She is actually Melody's father. Once Sophia takes the wig off, you will say "I can't believe I haven't seen it before". Maybe a time machine could be involved, Melody's father travels to present from the time where he was still a girl, before sex change operation. However he did not count on the effect of quantum travel leakage (whatever), which causes the dick to start appearing. The longer he spends in this universe, the worse the effect is.

Imagine that, in one of the Mr Dots' games... quite a change of pace.
LMFAO And I thought I had a fucked up sense of humor or reality. I love this game but in truth and all the posts that claim Sopia is not of age, maybe ya got something here. Maybe it will be revealed that she is a transsexual, time traveling, succubus from outter space! That be different aye? Could also be a man-bear-pig?

Reactions: PeteHanson

Mkoll

Aug 2, 2017
Playing on android and I can't get past naming myself.

I can input a name but I can't confirm it.

Edit: Disregard. All I had to do was restart.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
OH I just gotta say it.... Why all the great renders of the chicks and all but the MC's oven is the box it came in with dials drawn on it?? Looks really stupid. Done with my stupid peeve. LOL

Reactions: Nick Bruno
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes