4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a console command to set xianne's happy ending to true? :3
Or maybe someone has a save with having chosen the happy ending? My save game for that choice I made doesnt work anymore

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love this game..truly do..have to start all over from the beginning since my main pc died and i've had to re-download everything on my old pc..so am sitting here begging for a "skip" button when i finish my first runthrough pure Melody route and start doing my all sex with everyone all the time route..LOL..that is the ONLY fault with this game..otherwise it is pretty much flawless.(yes i know i can use the Ctrl button..but its just not the same..with skip i can click once then go make a tea..HAHA)

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
God, to say that this was an AMAZING update is an understatement! I simply don't have the words to describe this update! Like many of the others, I think this update fully converted me to Melody, there's just something so special and charming about her.... That being said, did anybody reach the Beloved (150 points) or a higher threshold with her this update? I managed to reach 133 points at the end of my current playthrough.

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Also, quick request. Can anyone point me in the direction of fan signatures for this game if there are any out there? Thanks in advance!

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Where exactly should i type the 'cheerleader' password?
Go to the main menu, look at the bottom right corner where you should see a little box that says "Lewd Gallery", click that box and it should give you the prompt to enter in the cheerleader code.

THJones58

May 5, 2018
does the code for the lewd gallery change with every update?
Ive never gotten it to work for me but it seems like its constantly changing from what ive read on this thread.
Anyone have the code? i wanna make sure ive gotten everything possible.
And btw I absolutely loved this update. this game is just amazing. ive caught myself multiple times just listening to the music, Great Game!
chearleader

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
If anyone has a save at the end of .05 that works for this that would be great. I have 11 pages of saves and despite the idea that some might not work, none do. Game was great but I wasn't really planning on replaying the whole thing to get to this update point again.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G update, I'm not saying anything more, as I don't want to spoil ;)
OUTSTANDING UPDATE!! I've been in serious lust with Amy since almost the beginning. I blew off Izzy recently, never had a thing for Becca. Looks like Mel/Amy/Sofia could be VERY interesting...

Reactions: Enyos

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Overall the story is a bit better than DMD. I'm hoping that it won't drag on like DMD with having you not fucking Melody beyond update 30.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Overall the story is a bit better than DMD. I'm hoping that it won't drag on like DMD with having you not fucking Melody beyond update 30.
I think that's a concern with a few of us. I played DmD for Georgina but I gave up near the end of chapter 1, it just dragged on too much without really going anywhere. My girl kept playing but stopped after the last update saying it still hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm not bothered about Melody as a love interest but I do worry they may drag it out and the story gets too thin to be interesting like DmD did for me.

Bethany creeps me out...I want to burn that bridge with napalm.
The more of you that turn her down the more of her there is for me.

Reactions: Slim Shady
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes