• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I'm playing the new stuff and found a somewhat disturbing scene. When eating at the diner with Melody there is someone in the background. That's not a big deal, HOWEVER the color of their shorts threw me because it at first looked like there were NO SHORTS. Distracted me and I though I'd post this in case @mrdots looks here so a slight change could be made to avoid the confusion. Yes I'm weird. :)

Just a thought.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I stand corrected, thanks!
No worries, we talk weird here.

Is there any hot milf here or all of them is teen?
There is Amy, she's best girl and the aunt of one of the teens. Izzy isn't a milf but she isn't a teen, she's around the same age as the MC. There is also Bec, while still young she is a lot more mature than the other 2 young ones.

Those are the 3 I have save paths for. I'm not into younger girls, only made an exception for Bec.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm in the middle of playing my Melody-only route, and I have some comments:

• Quite a few places the script says "I" when it should say "me". "keep it between Melody and I" is incorrect; "keep it between Melody and me" is correct.
  • The walkthrough talks about accept/refuse with Xianne, but doesn't say that this only happens if you got the happy ending from her massage.
  • When you meet Melody at the park, the MC yells "HEY!". That should be Melody saying that, getting his attention.
  • Why is the MC riding a girl's bike?
  • My save at the end of v0.5 didn't load (no error, just popped to the main menu), but my save at the start of Melody spending the night did.
  • When Melody got dressed to go to breakfast, she had a belly button stud. All other pictures I've seen so far don't have it.
And I got Amy scenes on my true Melody route - or I messed something up...
And in the lingerie store Melody sounds like there is no real relationship (118 points).

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
So this means we need to play over or did someone used their old save flawless?
Quoting myself :D
"You dont have to if you have multiple saves and not just a last one where the last update ends.
Like.. if you have a save after the college party where the MC and Melody talking in the car...that's working... Or a save on the college party works too."

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I love this game. But the food scenes are hilarious, as if they were written by someone who has never dined out, ever. Insisting on a nice dress for a 50's diner, when the guy behind her is in board shorts and a T-shirt.

At the fancy restaurant they order everything a la carte, then the waiter: "I think you'll be happier with the pork than the peas." Love it.

There's sometimes some very subtle absurd humor in Mr Dots games, I like to think it's intentional.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I wish there was no inner monologue at all. Let the player do the thinking for himself I say.
I don't mind inner monologue if it's within reasons. I do feel that this game has far too much inner monologue that could be significantly cut down. Too much inner monologue kinda shows the limitation of the dev when it comes to portraying how the characters feel.

To me, however, the most immersion breaking are the thoughts of other characters. If I'm to play a character I don't want to know what are other characters thinking. It ruins the suspense. This is probably my biggest issue with Melody.
I think it's a matter of personal preference when it comes to presentation. I don't mind if the game only has MC and Melody's thoughts because they are the two main characters. But as mentioned earlier, it's far too much and too often because every character does that.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
disappointing to find we have to start all over again as saves don't transfer without causing multiple errors.

its a great game and beautifully structured story, but I can only reread the same thing so many times before it becomes dull :confused:
I'm curious what the variables were in your saves? I played the entire game through on three different routes using three different saves and didn't get any errors. There are lots of saves posted here if that helps.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Is Bethany's "issues to resolve with MC" about the Car?( MoneysukkerBitch)!!! Or MC has others "hidden secrets"? (Motherfucker)!!! Keep going Dev, i love this story so far, my old saves dont worked but re-played all with very much pleasure and fun ! And iam still ( and faithfull) on Melody's path...cant wait for next update...;)

Reactions: Enyos
Aug 16, 2017
You dont have to if you have multiple saves and not just a last one where the last update ends.
Like.. if you have a save after the college party where the MC and Melody talking in the car...that's working... Or a save on the college party works too.
I had saves for every single route split, but unfortunately I had saved them all at the end of the last update :D
if mrdots had not made such a good game I wouldn't been so bothered. this time though I just played a single playthrough. the game will be worth replaying once its done to see all the extra content I will miss so its no real biggy :)

Reactions: ultorem13
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes