4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, probably the best update out to the time ... but I can't help myself with this feeling ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... but still, great updates, animations looks better IMHO and the

And I think, that's time for me to finally start DMD, because u know what ... I didn't play it yet, yay.

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
I download the compressed version and there is a bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "F:\chrome download\Melody-008-pc-crunched\Melody-0.08-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\chrome download\Melody-008-pc-crunched\Melody-0.08-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Sun Feb 24 16:39:10 2019

norali

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks! I've actually managed to just lock the relationships with the other girls in order to get the extra bonus sex scenes :D

Reactions: jimmypage

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can you share your only melody path save??
hi, you know that you dont need a "Melody only" path savegame?
You just klick on the portrait at top of the right side to open the portrait menu, then klick on "other girls" - and toggle their paths to "locked"/"unlocked" as much and in any combination as you want to at any point of the game.

Reactions: Guz89 and norali

norali

Nov 23, 2018
hi, you know that you dont need a "Melody only" path savegame?
You just klick on the portrait at top of the right side to open the portrait menu, then klick on "other girls" - and toggle their paths to "locked"/"unlocked" as much and in any combination as you want to at any point of the game?
yeah, i've just realised that, thanks!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
MEGA file is too large and others do not work for me.
UP2SHARE winrar file is corrupted and unable to extract. Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded.zip: The archive is corrupt
MEGAUP page doesn't work and is just a white page with nothing on it.
GDRIVE
View attachment 251663
Two things, try a compressed link because you'll be able to use NOPY and also update your extractor just in case you haven't done so in a while.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Ok, probably the best update out to the time ... but I can't help myself with this feeling ...

... but still, great updates, animations looks better IMHO and the

And I think, that's time for me to finally start DMD, because u know what ... I didn't play it yet, yay.
agree,can't help to think that myself what you said in spoiler. There's only two keys left too which means there's not much left to explore also. If i remember correctly,when they were presenting Melody they confirmed that it will be shorter than DMD,something like 16 updates at most,but i hope mrdots realizes how fantastic this game is and everything that surrounds it and that he continues on with it past the original planned number of updates.
I don't have to mention that i like and favour Melody way way above DMD

Reactions: CCSR78

kaiserata

Aug 18, 2018
Cant download up2sha via idm.it gives an error.Also the GD isnt working too. Is any other links except mega?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Cant download up2sha via idm.it gives an error.Also the GD isnt working too. Is any other links except mega?
You can used the compressed links if you want but for a full version, the only other one is a a Google Drive one but the downloads are limited since it's been overused.

Reactions: kaiserata

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Try this mediafire link
Win/Linux -
Mac -
Android -
Just started it as a test and for me it's slower than the Google drive link (When limited right now) but awesome to see you popping back in again! Always so helpful man :)

Reactions: Hones
Jul 15, 2017
I download the compressed version and there is a bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "F:\chrome download\Melody-008-pc-crunched\Melody-0.08-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\chrome download\Melody-008-pc-crunched\Melody-0.08-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Sun Feb 24 16:39:10 2019
Bro, I had the exact same problem with the game folder downloaded from UP2SHARE. I downloaded the game once again from Mega.nz and the game works perfectly fine :) I recommend you do the same as I did. Greetings,
Elijah

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just started it as a test and for me it's slower than the Google drive link (When limited right now) but awesome to see you popping back in again! Always so helpful man :)
Yeah mediafire is a bit slow for me at times also but he wanted something other than the hosts I tend to use so I gave him that one.

Reactions: Walg
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes