Jun 11, 2017
Enjoyed this update very much:love::giggle:
I honestly didn't expect things to escalate so fast but I'm happy they did:D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Everything about this update and game and story is tremendous except... Portrait Mode?! Gahhhhh! Life is better without positive reinforcement for that devil's choice. This is something with which all of humanity should agree.

landscape.png

jimmypage

Jun 29, 2018
Ok had to put all the others on lockdown cant do it to my Melody, the extra scenes at the end being on melody only route well worth it as well

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
ok..Helga the ugly witch of the west(Bethany) is who dumped the MC..yet is now psychotically obsessed with him? i suddenly got a chill up my spine and pictured an apartment fire and a choice....to be honest..she is the only thing that really sticks out in this game as not fitting in any way...and her constant popping up is just annoying AF because she makes no sense...she dumped you..she should not exist at all anymore..LOL
While Bethany is obsessed, I don't think she's psycho bitch obsessed like Leah in . I think she just is pissed at Melody for telling her to fuck off, and is looking for some payback. However, revenge can turn on people sometimes, so it will be interesting to see how this story develops further.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
ok..Helga the ugly witch of the west(Bethany) is who dumped the MC..yet is now psychotically obsessed with him? i suddenly got a chill up my spine and pictured an apartment fire and a choice....to be honest..she is the only thing that really sticks out in this game as not fitting in any way...and her constant popping up is just annoying AF because she makes no sense...she dumped you..she should not exist at all anymore..LOL
Think of it this way... If you were upstaged and embarrassed by someone as young as Melody is, wouldn’t you be as pissed off about it like Bethany is?

To me, her wanting to get some revenge is as much about putting one over the MC as it is Melody. Seeing them happy in that club has only further fueled her rage.

As the MC said about Bethany, friends of theirs found her intimidating and difficult to reason with. So having some attractive yet cocky teenager telling her to “Fuck off” and pashing the MC in front of her has bruised not only her ego, but it’s also something Bethany is unlikely to let go of so easily.

Well it makes sense to me.

Reactions: pim0

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The only problem of this update is one : it ends
Indeed. It seemed like it was going on forever then it just .... *sob* .... stopped *waaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!*. Now I have to wait another two months for a Melody fix! I may have to look for a nearby cliff.

Reactions: Pitrik and Hones

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Only available with the crunched version.

Any particular reason you want to use NOPY?
MEGA file is too large and others do not work for me.
UP2SHARE winrar file is corrupted and unable to extract. Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded.zip: The archive is corrupt
MEGAUP page doesn't work and is just a white page with nothing on it.
GDRIVE
1550997835838.png

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes