Unity Abandoned Megalodon [v0.1] [MagalodonXXX]

Deusexmachine

Jul 27, 2017
thats purely racist. and not a bit.
no i didn't mean to say that, because she/he is kinda right. but the wrong side of this words we don't chose the life we live :D so i couldn't understand why he/she wrote it a place like this

(sorry about my bad english and length of article)

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
From the dev's patreon page:
"Megalodon is PC adult game created for Adult Game Lovers, Base version of megalodon is Free!, and there are going to be free updates from time to time What we would like to make? A game where you could: -build a small village, -gather resources, breed with women from other villages, - you would have to care for the villagers( provide food, shelter, protection); - you would have to prepare your tribe for winter - you would have to kidnap or seduce women from other villages in order to breed strong children, there could be inbreeding option - you could fight with other villages for resources - you could adjust the looks of your villagers - you could make the villagers fuck each other - you could create your own culture to which your villagers would adhere to If the project becomes successful there could be multiplayer option Megalodon is a value proposition for PC owners,VR options are possible in the future."
You would, you could, we would like to make.... the text is clear, we have shit but some preset cheap ass models but if you pay us maaaaaaybe we will make a game. Oh, and no mentions of goats, so they might be just curious bystanders. "There I was, minding my own grazing, when a naked idiot popped in front of me and started to take selfies" ... :winkytongue:

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
From the dev's patreon page:
"Megalodon is PC adult game created for Adult Game Lovers, Base version of megalodon is Free!, and there are going to be free updates from time to time What we would like to make? A game where you could: -build a small village, -gather resources, breed with women from other villages, - you would have to care for the villagers( provide food, shelter, protection); - you would have to prepare your tribe for winter - you would have to kidnap or seduce women from other villages in order to breed strong children, there could be inbreeding option - you could fight with other villages for resources - you could adjust the looks of your villagers - you could make the villagers fuck each other - you could create your own culture to which your villagers would adhere to If the project becomes successful there could be multiplayer option Megalodon is a value proposition for PC owners,VR options are possible in the future."
You would, you could, we would like to make.... the text is clear, we have shit but some preset cheap ass models but if you pay us maaaaaaybe we will make a game. Oh, and no mentions of goats, so they might be just curious bystanders. "There I was, minding my own grazing, when a naked idiot popped in front of me and started to take selfies" ... :winkytongue:
just.. look at the unique goal XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmh nevermind, look like they delete their goal :test:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
no i didn't mean to say that, because she/he is kinda right. but the wrong side of this words we don't chose the life we live :D so i couldn't understand why he/she wrote it a place like this

(sorry about my bad english and length of article)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Guys, you all know it was just a question of time until someone made a Goatfucking Simulator, right? I mean we all have been on the interwebs for some time now, and the stars are clearly right, announcing the imminent arrival of great Shub-Niggurath and all that.
Lovecraft shout-out - awesomeness.

Reactions: morpheusahrms
D

Deleted member 122097

Looking at the description of the possibilities on patreon i am very sad that the dev did not include the possibility of a battle royale mode.

Bunni

Jun 9, 2017
Looking at the description of the possibilities on patreon i am very sad that the dev did not include the possibility of a battle royale mode.

And be sued by the PUBG dude? Also explains the lack of frying pans.