Unity Abandoned Megalodon [v0.1] [MagalodonXXX]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5jmWsy6onYNqD4Cq0-jA8psMkJrTnYv7zz4SbbCrC34s5YXXQxFNxZx35iif4PGL.png
Overview:
Megalodon is PC adult game created for Adult Game Lovers,
Base version of Megalodon is Free!, and there are going to be free updates from time to time​

Updated: 5/27/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.1
Language: English

This is fairly bare bones from what I can tell. I am adding the No-Sexual content for now.

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Goatgame_001.png Goatgame_002.png Goatgame_003.png

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Ok let me think about it... I see some goats and a naked man.
Thought #1: Goat gangbanglator. NOPE.
Thought #2: Megalodon is in fact a big ass shark. So a huge shark would f*ck all sexy ladies in the beach. Oh wait, there's only a nude guy and some goats gangbanging each other. NOPE again.

And most important question that everyone may ask..... WHY would someone make this game? I would pay to stop it's development for sure.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
S.i.m.u.l.a.t.o.r... simulator.. hmm... simulator.. What does this simulate? There's a naked, erect man.. weird, but ok I get that.. but then there are these suspicious pink boxes. Someone please explain as I do not have the courage to download this.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Guys, you all know it was just a question of time until someone made a Goatfucking Simulator, right? I mean we all have been on the interwebs for some time now, and the stars are clearly right, announcing the imminent arrival of great Shub-Niggurath and all that.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Ok... so creepy smile bald dude... a bunch of goats... and a pink box stacking contest.

That all makes sense to me... but where's the giant shark?

Reactions: Xander Fields