Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-04-30] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
What going on with Yandex?
the only way to download Megaera´s new stuff is to do it through Yandex...since Megaera´s files are always so big you cant just download them you have to use the program from Yandex which needs you to register with your phonenumber and name in order to use the program, also its fully in russian...f that...also canceled my patreon to Megaera once again, dont need to be a Patreon if i cant get anything

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Okay updated my Gofile

Only completed the June-Folder, July will follow end of the month.

Included in this Update:
01a.
2022-06-13 - Mercy Cowgirl - 4K
01b. 2022-06-13 - Mercy Cowgirl - FullHD
02a. 2022-06-28 - 2B In Forest - 4K
02b. 2022-06-28 - 2B In Forest - FullHD

Info:
All Versions/Outfits are included in each pack but ONLY 60FPS (if available).
02. You can find the new stuff in "2022 - June-Animations" Folder.
03. The "2022 - June-Animations" Folder is now completed.
04. Mercy Cowgirl is 54FPS, 2B In Forest is 50FPS, there is no 60FPS this time.

Here the Link:

As mentioned, July stuff comes end of the month, i would already upload current stuff but i wont use Yandex, so i have to wait on a friend which gives me whole package end of month.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's basically like Google but in Russia so you might guess what might be happening behind the scene.
Before this whole conflict I will something use Yandex to search for certain things because it didn't mess around with the search result like Google. I haven't heard anything about that search engine suppressing topics like Google or DuckDuckGo currently. Other then it made by Russia people.

the only way to download Megaera´s new stuff is to do it through Yandex...since Megaera´s files are always so big you cant just download them you have to use the program from Yandex which needs you to register with your phonenumber and name in order to use the program, also its fully in russian...f that...also canceled my patreon to Megaera once again, dont need to be a Patreon if i cant get anything
If you was still a sub you could have provide a better host sites for Megaera. Instead of letting Megaera moved from MEGA to Yandex when they can no longer pay for a subscription to MEGA.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Before this whole conflict I will something use Yandex to search for certain things because it didn't mess around with the search result like Google. I haven't heard anything about that search engine suppressing topics like Google or DuckDuckGo currently. Other then it made by Russia people.

If you was still a sub you could have provide a better host sites for Megaera. Instead of letting Megaera moved from MEGA to Yandex when they can no longer pay for a subscription to MEGA.
This is something Megaera wrote with one of the last animations that was uploaded to Mega:

""
Soon my MEGA storage will be turned off because my annual subscription is ending and I can't renew it because I live in Russia. I will have to look for another cloud storage but I will not be able to pay for any of them, so the following animations will most likely be on google drive (although our government slows down all services from google and I have no idea how long it will take me to upload the animation there).

don't know how to live in this place anymore
""

this was after that comment on next animation:

""
And we also moved from MEGA to Yandex because I can no longer pay for a subscription to MEGA
""

and mid june:

""
Yandex or MEGA
""

While i understand it must s*ck that some payments cant be done as he says and i want to believe him, i know quite a lot of people that live in russia currently, through family, through gaming clan and just friends and surprisingly none of them have such problems...

Anyway, besides the Yandex/Mega situation i would have canceled my Patreon anyway as im getting rather tired/bored of what is coming from Megaera animation-wise for quite a while. Im not saying its bad, the characters look great but there is besides lets say models/textures no soul in it at all, it feels kinda like the same after a while with no improvement besides models/textures, which is sad since im sure its quite some work and Megaera has so much potential and puts out frequent stuff unlike other Artists.

Anyway its just my opinion, doesnt mean im right or wrong, everyone has their own opinion, that easy.
Will still try to put updates out for Megaera as long as a friend of mine is giving it out to me.

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
While i understand it must s*ck that some payments cant be done as he says and i want to believe him, i know quite a lot of people that live in russia currently, through family, through gaming clan and just friends and surprisingly none of them have such problems...
As far as I know credit cards can only be used for operations within the country. Remaining options are cryptocurrency and a foreing bank card, which isn't very convenient and usually painful due to taxes/comissions.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Miss Fortune Missionary(4 Outfits/3 Angles/30FPS/60FPS/4K/FULLHD) (Patreon)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

(link is valid for 7 days)
(link is valid for 7 days)

Last edited:

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Is there the full Full Katarina 4k pack for July 2022? The ones in OP have 1080p mixed in.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
New animations of Widowmaker and Yohra Commander (Full HD/4K, alternatives outfits and angles)

Widowmaker : /
Yohra Commander : /

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote