Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-06-01] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
And where does this character girl Niswel come from??? from what game? I couldn't find it on the internet:(

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
And where does this character girl Niswel come from??? from what game? I couldn't find it on the internet:(
Looks like a Miqo'te character (another one of those cat-ears races) from Final Fantasy XIV. Just a guess though. I could be completely wrong.

Reactions: fanat7771

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Looks like a Miqo'te character (another one of those cat-ears races) from Final Fantasy XIV. Just a guess though. I could be completely wrong.
ok, yes, Megaera may have come up with the name himself, very strange, there are many different versions on the Internet,. from WOW to Fortnite))
The character is similar to both Ahri and D.va, a collective image) Or is it a relative of Y'shtola Rhul from FF :unsure:

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
ok, yes, Megaera may have come up with the name himself, very strange, there are many different versions on the Internet,. from WOW to Fortnite))
The character is similar to both Ahri and D.va, a collective image) Or is it a relative of Y'shtola Rhul from FF :unsure:
Yep. Both in the FFXII & XIV universe, The Miqo'te are kind of a "not-so-furry" race. I did think of Y'shtola, but couldn't speculate over the relation between the two since, you know, kinda hard to interbreed rodents & felines/canines (Y'shtola's got those bunny ears, whereas this Niswell chick seems like a fox/cat sub-breed).
And yeah, I agree that it's very easy to mistake her for an Ahri/Kitsune/Kyubi cameo.

Reactions: fanat7771

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile.

Included in this Update:
01a.
Mercy - 4K - 2022-04-27
01b. Mercy - FullHD - 2022-04-27

Info:
All Versions/Outfits are included in each pack but ONLY 60FPS (if available).
02. You can find the new stuff in "2022 - April-Animations" Folder.
03. This Animation is in 48FPS there is no 60FPS this time.
04. The "2022 - April-Animations" Folder is now complete.

Here the Link:

Shawon0islam

Apr 20, 2022
After downloading this guys stuff, I decided to check other top artists 4k bitrate and most of them r around 30mbps and less.
Also googled what should be the optimum bitrate for 30/60fps 4k vids. It's 45-55 & 65-85 mbps, on the other hand this guy's most vids hv bitrate of near 100mbps and some with 300+mbps....

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
After downloading this guys stuff, I decided to check other top artists 4k bitrate and most of them r around 30mbps and less.
Also googled what should be the optimum bitrate for 30/60fps 4k vids. It's 45-55 & 65-85 mbps, on the other hand this guy's most vids hv bitrate of near 100mbps and some with 300+mbps....
optimal doesnt mean better quality, more bit rates will always mean better quality, its just prob a value that is not a good bit rate/quality value and only matters if u care bout size, just compress video u want to lower bit rates if u want..

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile. (Took a while thanks to Gofile going into maintenance at 96% -.-)

Included in this Update:
01a.
Cowgirl - 4K - 2022-05-09 ((""Ahri"" - I forgot to include that in the name))
01b.
Cowgirl - FullHD - 2022-05-09 ((""Ahri"" - I forgot to include that in the name))
02a.
Dva Missionary - 4K - 2022-05-19
02b. Dva Missionary - FullHD - 2022-05-19
03a. Evelynn Missionary On Car - 4K - 2022-05-27
03b. Evelynn Missionary On Car - FullHD - 2022-05-27

Info:
02. You can find the new stuff in "2022 - May-Animations" Folder.
03. The "Cowgirl"(Ahri) and "Dva Missionary" Animations are in 52FPS, only "Evelynn Missionary On Car" is in 60FPS.
04. The "2022 - May-Animations" Folder is now complete.

Starting for now, i will delete all FullHD and 4K normal versions from my Drive (Only keeping 4K Sharp), they will still be on Gofile and i will still upload them in the future, im just telling you, once uploaded, i will not be able to reupload them in case something happens for now. Mostly because Megaera´s files are so large and i want to save some Space on my Drive until i get 2 new 2TB SSD´s end of the month probably. Usually i would use another Drive for it until i get a new one but all my 6 - 2TB SSD´s are almost Full and there are other Artists i gather stuff for too, also as some know its bad for SSD´s if you go beyond 80%. Once i have the new SSD´s i will get the Files back if still available, so in case something happens i will be able to reupload. (No i dont want any HDD, spare me with that)

Here the Link:

rf96 Feel free to Update OP :)

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
447k bitrate omfg...
I actually liked his animations more before this one Mona anim, and then he starts messing around with colors and quality for no reason
And somehow sharp versions are worse in quality and less space

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SkrerkS
May 15, 2021
447k bitrate omfg...
I actually liked his animations more before this one Mona anim, and then he starts messing around with colors and quality for no reason
And somehow sharp versions are worse in quality and less space
I got a fever, and the only cure... is more bitrate.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Just a little update, in case anyone cares.

Reuploading everything to my Gofile right now (4K and FullHD), since Megaera is one of the Artists with the largest files i offer a Collection for, this will take a while since almost everything from it was deleted thanks to Gofile.
Should be done today tho..i cant make an ETA, since, how long it takes, totally depends on if Gofile f*cks me with an Error at 99% like it did a couple times the past days for other stuff or if it is nice to me for once.

Will also add one of the new Animations from June to it once reupload of the other stuff is done, will make another post for it then.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Okay i updated my Gofile. (Everything reuploaded + 1 new Animation)

Included in this Update:
Reuploaded everything from 2022.
02a. 2022-06-09 - Widowmaker Cowgirl - 4K
02b. 2022-06-09 - Widowmaker Cowgirl - FullHD

Info:
02. You can find the new stuff in "2022 - June-Animations" Folder.
03. The "2022 - June-Animations" Folder is now started.

There are 2 more Animations that came out in June, which i have no access to.

**Megaera switched from Mega to Yandex (never heard of that) and recently asked his Patreons which they like more. I only have the Highest Tier-Mega Archive, so if im able to update this any longer than only if we are lucky and Megaera decides to also update his Mega-Archive or if any other sources have it.**

Here the Link:

rf96 Feel free to update OP :) (no need to check on the reuploaded stuff for you, just the June thing)

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just a little update, in case anyone cares.

Reuploading everything to my Gofile right now (4K and FullHD), since Megaera is one of the Artists with the largest files i offer a Collection for, this will take a while since almost everything from it was deleted thanks to Gofile.
Should be done today tho..i cant make an ETA, since, how long it takes, totally depends on if Gofile f*cks me with an Error at 99% like it did a couple times the past days for other stuff or if it is nice to me for once.

Will also add one of the new Animations from June to it once reupload of the other stuff is done, will make another post for it then.
Why not use Pixeldrain?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Why not use Pixeldrain?
I only use gofile because, they do not delete files if you support them on Patreon. even if a file is not downloaded for years.
They offer a lot of space and you have a lot of ways to make an archive. The only bad thing is, the Upload-Speed is limited and inconsistent.

As to why my files were deleted despite Gofile not deleting files normally, was because of a change Gofile made that shouldnt have affected anyone but turned out to affect some peoples, i turned out to be one of those unlucky ones..(not sure if i had to use affect or effect here, sry english is not my mothertongue.

As for Pixeldrain, not sure why but while most people can download there without limitation, i always am stuck there with kb/s instead of mb/s and if i have that problem i think there is someone else that has that too, on gofile while its not the best download-speed its still pretty fast for everyone.

I would rather use Mega, that probably the best host if it comes to upload/download, but they suck in terms of limitation for free users and they like to delete files.

Reactions: MISTA123

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
These video bitrates are insane, and I don't even know how they work. Does anybody know why the 25-30FPS videos have much higher bitrate and bigger file size? From what I know, higher bitrates means bigger file size, but what does that mean for the video itself? Are the 30FPS videos higher quality than the 60FPS ones, despite them being smoother?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Would love to update Megaera but this Yandex-crap is the worst, not gonna bother with that

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote