Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Alex1800

Jun 6, 2018
Mega Link part 1

Mega Link part 2
Thanks for the upload. But need help. Cant enable full screen, please help! Also, is there any cheats like no damage etc... haha.. thanks again for the upload :biggrin:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
some games its possible to cheat using the console (if baka.loadeer.2) fullscreen you double click the caption of the windows.

Reactions: DominicLC

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Just wanted to say you are missing the game "Ass Effect" so if anyone got it pls upload.

Thx

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Is there actually a way to translate the games? I wanted to translate some games in my language!
...since they're flash game, you must probably unpack the .swf with a software like JPEXS, then find the language files and work on those ones... :)

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
How do you play "Tsunade in Dept"? They're all just pictures (.png) can someone help? How do you play the game?

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
How do you play "Tsunade in Dept"? They're all just pictures (.png) can someone help? How do you play the game?
It's in "December Collection", but dont load with "baka.selector". I believe you can found it in "Demon Royal" folder... Well, anyway, i will upload this for you here!

(I have tried to attach this file on to message, but get an error message at the end...)

Reactions: lemonhead

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
It's in "December Collection", but dont load with "baka.selector". I believe you can found it in "Demon Royal" folder... Well, anyway, i will upload this for you here!

(I have tried to attach this file on to message, but get an error message at the end...)
Sorry bro but that's the wrong "Tsunade in Debt". I'm talking about the one that's similar to "The Fate of Hinata".

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry bro but that's the wrong "Tsunade in Debt". I'm talking about the one that's similar to "The Fate of Hinata".
you are looking for SLUTNADE IN DEBT, meet n fuck has changed some games names maybe because of copyright problems or something, i have this one in the bct files, but i think got mine separately from a different website and i forgot which one it was, i noticed a bunch of games were still missing or not opening in baka loader so i tryed to search for then myself in the internet, now i made a pack with almost all the games except for the recent ones that doesnt have a crack yet and im thinking about uploading it... i would have done this already if my internet wasnt so shitty about uploading things.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes