Collection - Flash - Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

Very Classic Hentai Flash Games and a game to have a quick fap entertaimnet to.

The collection is very massive most of them are games and puzzles as some require some skills and challenge to earn the hentai scenes and replay them again in a very fun fashion. The Animations are very nice and short and does an original story or parodies of existing cartoons/animes that we want to see fucked.

The Hentai Scenes ranges from many variations. Very Big breasted girls. Artstyles ranging various from Western cartoon and Japanese anime characters. And even sometimes in between. Some Reason the Male version always have to be some nerd, or a big dude either muscular or fat in the Western and a regular basic dude in the Japanese styles. (Not complaining on those, Just to point it out)

The Only issues of these collections is that when the sex scene animation loops happen, there is a gauge meter and it's required to fill up to go to the next hentai scene, and the Gameplay animation takes too long if you're replaying the game, and once you exit the game. The game Never saves your current state in the game and you have to go through that slow process all over again to see them again.

In the end, This is a classic hentai games to play with and great to keep for offline stuff. If you want at quick one this collection is the perfect one to get the job done.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Stefangrazie

Really good topic,you'll find here quite all the videos (and files )of the last mnf games ! I'm looking forward this thread from weeks on internet,and i've found the best ! I obtained the videos i needed and the thread is costantly updated ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BlankeyBlanket

so many games all in one place. i grew up on these games and the group bct.

pro"
    many different artist with their own style
    2-4 scene per game. short and sweet
    all animated!

Con:
    kosmos is weakest
    many game dont have sequel
    not many serega games
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dexco

extremely good and extremely huge collection of games . some of them are really hardcore love this so much. best collection of game i ever found lol. Lots of amazing characters and cool storylines. Really fun games
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GH20

Reviewing a Collection is complex.
    I mean, even including Demos and Videos, i have barely touched 45% of the Games, but i don´t really need to play them all, we all know what happens with these Meet and Fuck Games.

With Graphics and stuff, they started using a VN-like anime arstyle on their very begginings, and the animations were basic moves over 2D CGs, instead of actual animations.
    Then they started making simple animations from scratch, using a pretty cartoony style with fairly big tits and asses, which was good.
    However at some point, they started using extremelly big and asses, anatomy totally out of proportion, and some look made by some fetishist DA artist, ew...

Gameplay wise is... well, they either started or popularized the "touch specific parts to fill meter", "pick the correct option out of 3" and "go slow, wait, then fast, wait, then cum" type of gameplay for flash H games; which obviously make those games feel boring and unoriginal in the longrun.
    However, some games also had interesting minigames, sometimes pretty crappy ones and frustating because you wanted to jump to the action (like the Fate Sex Night or Sleep Assault ones) and others were pretty creative, even making a decent tribute to the series they were parodying. (like Magic Book or Street Fucker ones)

Plot, well, most were literally: Meet a Girl and Fuck her.
    Thought, some have interesting scenarios or mini-stories that are worth remembering... and some were just cringy as fuck! (specially from the parody games)

Soundtrack is varied as expected, some songs really got stuck on my head and wish to know their names, specially the Iconic Sex theme that´s actually the intro from a Russian song called "All the Fire - Hi Fi".

If i had to rank all the Games separatelly, most of them would be around 2 stars, and a few of them would be 4, potentially 5 if they were much longer or more complex.
    Because that´s the Main Issue here, MnF Games are now too simple or short to really stand out, they don´t even really work for an express fap, since you might be interupted by a tricky minigame, or filling up a bar to get to the good part.

Overall, i feel i would finish rating the Meet and Fuck franchise as a whole.
    It is Iconic, it influencied a lot on it´s time, but they really aged badly, become less original and now they just make parodies of something that´s popular or keep milking the story of one of their "original" games. (Seriously, how many more Santa´s wife games do we need?)

It overall feel worthy of a 2 or 2.5, but considering the legacy they builded, and recognizing some of the hidden gems they did, i feel a 3/5 is what the entire franchise deserves overall IMO.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

What can I say... I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Some of the games have some good and sexy scenes if you like the art type. They're also simple... absurdly simple.
    All in all if you know what you're getting into it's a fun download with some classics. It's like playing an old NES or Genesis game though. It's good, you can appreciate it, but it's nothing like what can be done with modern games and it doesn't and can't compete with them.
    If you really liked them back in the day add a star and make this a five.
    If you didn't play them in the day drop a star and it's a 3, probably a 2 if you also don't like the art style (you have to like boobs, really like boobs)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

KapitanDupa

So more than 10 years ago (maybe 15 or more) those games were top tier. Internet was full of flash loop of crappy quality and those games were above average. Animations are really good, seems they have multiple artists but I like them all - high quality and detailed. Big downside of those games is UI. It is really bad - you need to click on arrows next to text bubbles that change position each time. There is no reply function once if you complete game and restart it. If I reviewed this 10 years ago I'd give 4/5.

Unfortunately 10 years passed and MNF games are still the same - some cheesy dialogue and sex scenes with 3 speed settings. Games landscape has changed and left MNF games behind. You have many games with better animations on this page with one extra thing - actual gameplay. On the other hand if you look for quick fap internet is full of gif loops which will do the same job.

I can't recommend those games. Play slave lords of galaxy instead, seriously.