hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone tried the updated translation?
I haven't played it yet, but I got the files from csrin and I've already patched it too so you won't have to. I haven't played the initial translation so I can't make a comparison, let me know if it's much better or not :)

SmokeyBluntz

May 28, 2019
I haven't played it yet, but I got the files from csrin and I've already patched it too so you won't have to. I haven't played the initial translation so I can't make a comparison, let me know if it's much better or not :)
Mega
Thank you so much. Nothing takes me out of a plot faster than a rough translation, and this game seems very interesting.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Game sends Joiplay into a loading state following the short event of playing music. Ended up trying a different emulator, Maldives & the same thing happened on there.

Mar 3, 2023
What a shame... I mean, game looks great and I feel like I would enjoy it, but there is no way to play it on android. I tryed Maldives and right after music event and talking with goat guy it went into endless error state. I didnt try JoiPlay, but usualy it gives much worse performance for RPGM games than Maldives, so no way it will help here. My guess there is some problem with images during H-scenes. Idk how to fix it.

Update. Oook, found a solution. Just had to look on early comments for that (2nd page). Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mechanic...-and-mercury-final-loser-s.94550/post-6591053
Used this patch with the latest translated version from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mechanic...and-mercury-final-loser-s.94550/post-10421954
Works quite nice on Maldives player :)

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023
Game sends Joiplay into a loading state following the short event of playing music. Ended up trying a different emulator, Maldives & the same thing happened on there.
Ah... Idk if you still need a solution as your comment was a month ago. Still decided to tag you, as after some digging through comments in this thread I found a solution. Check my comment above :)

May 15, 2021
(HLTB / Length / hours / how long)

My final save file logged 21 hours 22 min.

Feels high since I beat it over just two days, but I guess it's accurate.
I did pretty much all content, though I don't think there's too much that's actually optional aside from Lovegood/Celfy/Suzuki.

Last edited:

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
anyone got an alt link/download for the r18 patch? google drive doesn't seem to have it available anymore

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes