• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Seems like it could be interesting. Renders look fine and has music at least. Interesting story idea (blast from the past meets pacific rim I guess? lol). Plenty of choices, not sure if they mean much at the moment, as it didn't really feel like it made any difference besides some slight dialogue changes. Translation feels a bit wonky though. I mean, grammar isn't all bad, but the dialogues just feel off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it wasn't for that, this could be really good. But that just kind of ruins it for me personally. But everything else was really nice. Still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)
Damn I want to try this game But the mc sounds not very likeable
I think how the mc acts is one of the most important things in these games
I think I'll wait and see if he improves before playing
Thanks for the heads up

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
Is writing the MC like he suffers from having had an insufficient oxygen supply in the womb intentional? Like, it's intentional that he plays the bumbling semi-sentient?

Can work as a humorous bit I suppose, but might get old fast, at least for me.

Nice renders though, real nice.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
would help if the mc wasn't a relentless asshole who acts completely on his own regardless of what I pick. I mean seriously every option I picked was the most safest and respectful option and then all of a sudden he calls one chick a jester and keeps insulting the commander.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Great start here dev, good plot and renders with lots of choices and a mc that can either back down or stand up for himself depending what you choose.
Keep it up looking forward to more!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
what is it about the terms interstellar and intergalactic that makes people fuck em up and misuse them all the time?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This all looks very refreshing compared to what I've been playing lately. The overview of the game sounds fantastic. I like the visuals of the preview pictures as well. I'll definitely be checking this out.

Reactions: Dom_D

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Story could be interesting, the renders are good - but my god the MC is a hateful, ignorant arsehole... Less "Earth's finest" and more "shitstain on the universe".
I got as far as the shower scene at the base, could not go any further as the MC is completely unrelateable and not fun to play. I'm sure many people will enjoy treating women like that, but this is not for me.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damn I want to try this game But the mc sounds not very likeable
I think how the mc acts is one of the most important things in these games
I think I'll wait and see if he improves before playing
Thanks for the heads up
Joshy, I'm surprised you would let someone chase you off without deciding for yourself. MC is a rough around the edges career soldier but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to be respectful and reason with people. Disrespect him and your gonna get back what you give and then some. Respect him if you want respect. Yeah, there are choices to make him a sexist moron too. I know that's not what you will choose. You should give this a try before you write it off. Lot's of very hot ladies, man. I'm sure one or two might be to your liking. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy, I'm surprised you would let someone chase you off without deciding for yourself. MC is a rough around the edges career soldier but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to be respectful and reason with people. Disrespect him and your gonna get back what you give and then some. Respect him if you want respect. Yeah, there are choices to make him a sexist moron too. I know that's not what you will choose. You should give this a try before you write it off. Lot's of very hot ladies, man. I'm sure one or two might be to your liking. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Yeah you are right I'll give it a try when i get the time and see for myself

Reactions: motseer

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Once again, the overview says "You make choices in a visual novel"

Thank you, my peabrain never knew

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes