Elde

Feb 11, 2020
what a great game, i havent laughed like this in a long time, that scene with the doc was hilarious xD
if you accepte the fact that mc is a rude douche bag you will find this game really fun
and on top of that the render are great, anime could be better but they are way better than most game, and there is no bug
would be cool if the dev come by he deserve some praise and monney :)

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Great start, fairly unique game, great renders and an interesting "school setting". Some people may have a problem with MC because he is over the top, but I think I get where the dev goes with it. I mean, no smoking, no alcohol, no steak and too many women. This is fairly textbook. Who cares about aliens, MC needs to fight for meat and vices, otherwise this world isn't worth saving.

Storywise there seems to be a "promised one" angle here. The game drops hints that the tech for the machine which sent MC to the future shouldn't be possible at the time, and the combatibility stuff seem to suggest that he has a unique relation to the mechs. It's easy to theorize that the mechs are designed based on his DNA, being an exceptional soldier and all, although I expect it's going to be far more complex than this.

As of 0.1 there are 2 and a half sex scenes. The doc's handjob, Mei which gets interrupted and Valentina where you need to show some genuine interest during the question game. I found the last one a bit abrupt but it was well made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to watch this one for sure. Best of luck to the dev.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
after reading the comments but i still went ahead and gave it a run with an open mind the women look good and i am a huge mecha fan but i cant get behind the MC he is an unbearable asshole i mean yea its a change of pace from the average super nice/shy/trauma/horny teen MC with high charisma but being a super intense asshole that wants to fuck up everything the moves is not the way to go maybe if if dialed back a little bit and seems more of a decent guy the wants to fuck up everything that moves then i might enjoy this more......but thats just my thoughts i am sure the dev knows what they doing

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I kind of mentioned that in my post already lol. I know he is from the 70's. Still doesn't excuse why he acts the way he does.

It's a call back to the 80s and 90s, don't take it too seriously. Bill Rizer from Contra, Duke from Duke Nukem...men who have never touched soy drinks :KEK:

contra.jpg

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the game and I'd say I quite enjoyed this first release.

First of all, it's got a really unique setting and world building.
And I really like the in-depth characterizations; with several different contrasting characters whom I found engaging.

Favorite characters I'd say are Elara and Drana.
Currently Elara is in the lead, but I guess that could change in the future.

So yeah, good job on the first episode Space Samurai Games.
I'll be keeping tabs on this one for future releases.

Oct 9, 2023

This could look interesting depending on the personality of the Mc, it would be good to have an idea of the planned tags and taking into account the overview I suppose that kinks/fetishes and even LI are going to be avoidable.

Anyways, if dev lurks f95, good luck.
All the Li's can be avoided, for future tags I have a bit of a hard time saying them first because as much as I have outlined a basic plot already I have not yet described (either on paper or in my head the detail of each individual scene )

so if there are particular desiderata I am willing to consider them :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
All the Li's can be avoided, for future tags I have a bit of a hard time saying them first because as much as I have outlined a basic plot already I have not yet described (either on paper or in my head the detail of each individual scene )

so if there are particular desiderata I am willing to consider them :)
Hate fuck with Elara please :BootyTime:
PD: Don't change the MC, there are hundreds of pussy whipped MCs already.

Oct 9, 2023
Seems like it could be interesting. Renders look fine and has music at least. Interesting story idea (blast from the past meets pacific rim I guess? lol). Plenty of choices, not sure if they mean much at the moment, as it didn't really feel like it made any difference besides some slight dialogue changes. Translation feels a bit wonky though. I mean, grammar isn't all bad, but the dialogues just feel off.

If it wasn't for that, this could be really good. But that just kind of ruins it for me personally. But everything else was really nice. Still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Hi I wanted to create a character who is a bit obnoxious and very rude(in the style of 80's movies to be clear, you have more or less identified them without me being here to list them) , I thought I had included alternatives where you could be very obnoxious or more obnoxious but apparently they didn't work if you point out obnoxious scenes I can file them down

the basic idea is a very rough character who is disliked in a new way who in time learns to appreciate this new world who in turn learns something good from the main character who is less worse than he seems :)

Oct 9, 2023
Is writing the MC like he suffers from having had an insufficient oxygen supply in the womb intentional? Like, it's intentional that he plays the bumbling semi-sentient?

Can work as a humorous bit I suppose, but might get old fast, at least for me.

Nice renders though, real nice.
Exactly, Mc was created precisely to create funny situations, but it won't be just that .

Reactions: AlexMpog and Irad
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes