2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Spellslinger

Jun 14, 2019
I got fireworks and a shovel, but I don't know what to do next. Does anyone know?
How did you get those two items? the only one i found is the rope which you get by talking to the suicidal officer worker at station front (in one of the buildings) during the day, then going to the forest during that night and talking him out of killing himself. (rope can be found as collectible near front of forest after talking to him).
I also got access to the boat in the village by talking the guy behind the pig farm at night, and when it asks for you to get him to buy the pepsi knockoff go to the convenience store at station front, where the clerk will tell you to buy one from a vender at the beach. Giving him the pepsi knockoff gives you access to the boat.
I'm assuming you're supposed to use the shovel you found to get earthworms...somewhere? and use those to fish by the guy at the location that you can only reach with the boat.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Meh, I wish the Netori fetish was more popular but people tend to be gluttons for punishment instead.

Also why make all NTR protagonists so weak willed and pathetic? Sure he has to be cucked for the NTR tag to stay true but cannot he take this cucking with more dignity? Like punching the NTR guy in the face, call his cheating girlfriend pathetic and leave her or just cheat on her back with a hotter girl?

At least in vanilla games there is a chance for the MC to not be totally spineless.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Meh, I wish the Netori fetish was more popular but people tend to be gluttons for punishment instead.

Also why make all NTR protagonists so weak willed and pathetic? Sure he has to be cucked for the NTR tag to stay true but cannot he take this cucking with more dignity? Like punching the NTR guy in the face, call his cheating girlfriend pathetic and leave her or just cheat on her back with a hotter girl?

At least in vanilla games there is a chance for the MC to not be totally spineless.
Because that would defeats the purpose? And of course the mc has fighting chance in vanilla games, that's why it's called vanilla.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Because that would defeats the purpose? And of course the mc has fighting chance in vanilla games, that's why it's called vanilla.
Yeah, but the NTR MC always have to be the biggest beta loser ever?

Also why there are not more (if any) NTR games where one plays as the female protag and has her love interest (whether male or female) stolen away?

• Angry
Reactions: LazwelX

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019

Also why make all NTR protagonists so weak willed and pathetic? Sure he has to be cucked for the NTR tag to stay true but cannot he take this cucking with more dignity? Like punching the NTR guy in the face
I'm pretty sure I played a game where the protagonist got violent in a jealous confrontation and that led to him being cucked.:sneaky:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I'm pretty sure I played a game where the protagonist got violent in a jealous confrontation and that led to him being cucked.:sneaky:
Meh, I bet the protagonist staying quiet and nice would only postponed the inevitable.

Cry and beg NTRguy or just wait and hope it all works out with the girl stopping cucking is just losing diginity on top of losing the girl.

A shame a protagonist is never given the option of just breaking with the cheating girlfriend, go to the gym and become more badass so no one ever cheats on him.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone know what was used to make the animations? I'm fairly certain it's not koikatsu. It doesn't seem like COM3D2 either. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just made on an actual 3D engine but I have copium that someone may know what it actually is.

Jul 3, 2017
You both have points, and I am grateful you're doing the MTL work for us. To his point, I think what you're doing will give the game more English community attention and maybe spark a proper translation. (edit: also in the future, ChatGPT and AI based translation work will become more accurate and is the future. Context will be easier to teach and it will make better translation decisions)

Thank you :)
This is not how stuff works. Proper translations are less likely to happen if a game already had a shitty MTL and lots of people played it. It's the same with doujins, if someone MTLs a doujin and that then gets 10k downloads, a real translator is way less likely to pick it up unless it's a passion project or a commission.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Another Scars of Summer inspired game. Goods pretty good too. Wish there was some kind of hint feature like Scars of Summer.

babyboy

Apr 25, 2017
How did you get those two items? the only one i found is the rope which you get by talking to the suicidal officer worker at station front (in one of the buildings) during the day, then going to the forest during that night and talking him out of killing himself. (rope can be found as collectible near front of forest after talking to him).
I also got access to the boat in the village by talking the guy behind the pig farm at night, and when it asks for you to get him to buy the pepsi knockoff go to the convenience store at station front, where the clerk will tell you to buy one from a vender at the beach. Giving him the pepsi knockoff gives you access to the boat.
I'm assuming you're supposed to use the shovel you found to get earthworms...somewhere? and use those to fish by the guy at the location that you can only reach with the boat.
What you need to do after that are
1. Buy a Hercules beetle from the uncle behind the hut at night (The hut near Station on the map).
2. Give a Hercules beetle to the insect-loving kid in the forest to get earthworms.
3. Give earthworms to the fisherman to get fish.
4. Give fish to the black cat to get a key.
5. Use the key at the old gate above your house.
6. Go get an old firework.
7. Go eat 3 meals at the ramen shop in the shopping street.
8. Go to the Shine and talk to an old man to get a new firework.
9. Happy ending :)
I get a shovel from following a stalker at night (around 3-4 nights) he will end up at the park. confront him and yakuza will come to help you later.
After that, talk to him at the ramen shop to get a shovel.
Still don't know what a shovel is used for.

Last edited:

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
What you need to do after that are
1. Buy a Hercules beetle from the uncle behind the hut at night (The hut near Station on the map).
2. Give a Hercules beetle to the insect-loving kid in the forest to get earthworms.
3. Give earthworms to the fisherman to get fish.
4. Give fish to the black cat to get a key.
5. Use the key at the old gate above your house.
6. Go get an old firework.
7. Go eat 3 meals at the ramen shop in the shopping street.
8. Go to the Shine and talk to an old man to get a new firework.
9. Happy ending :)
I get a shovel from following a stalker at night (around 3-4 nights) he will end up at the park. confront him and yakuza will come to help you later.
After that, talk to him at the ramen shop to get a shovel.
Still don't know what a shovel is used for.
Im sad i came here to look up the good ending now that i did it. i was so close, i just didnt think to find the uncle behind shed at night. i would have connected the dots up to ramen 3 times, maybe done that, dont know if i would have tried to go to shrine. so sadly i had to do one of the ntr routes first, or at least the start of it before retrying and looking up

Meltys1986

Jun 11, 2019
I'm not sure, but i think this is how you start each route.
1) Ugly Bastard - Refuse to go with Heroine to beach, refuse to meet friend at shrine.

2) Teacher - Go with heroine to beach, meet with friend at shrine. When she asks for your opinion on continuing in swim team, say Yes.

3) Hiroshi - Not sure but you probably have to follow the same as teacher route except say No at the end ?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes