RPGM Me and milf and shota

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
the oppai loli is the only character with whom I couldn't get the others pregnant I already made his dozen
I know my point was that maybe it's a bug in the translation as I was unable to do it with anyone while you couldn't do it with just her and that maybe something in the translation causes the problem as the version linked here isn't the final version of the translation.

• Sad
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
any walkthrough?
i want to avoid the whole ntr but i haven't even achieved the first scene with my mom, i tried to take a bath with her, spy on her in the bath and shower, sleep with her, ask her for something ecchi in bed and talk to her and touch her boobs. but she always stops me, leaving everything half way through.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
any walkthrough?
i want to avoid the whole ntr but i haven't even achieved the first scene with my mom, i tried to take a bath with her, spy on her in the bath and shower, sleep with her, ask her for something ecchi in bed and talk to her and touch her boobs. but she always stops me, leaving everything half way through.
I don't remember how this one worked but if it's like their other games their is a favoribility and lewdness stats that need to be raised so doing battles would probably raise the former and the latter would be raised by just doing those events over and over.

Reactions: vanquito

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
I don't remember how this one worked but if it's like their other games their is a favoribility and lewdness stats that need to be raised so doing battles would probably raise the former and the latter would be raised by just doing those events over and over.
it worked. now the first scene (with mom) is full in japanese and has 2 options. both options lead to sex but i don't know what i'm saying (and obviously what they are talking about).

uleule

Nov 15, 2020
any walkthrough?
I cannot comprehend people that want to play vanilla in a ntr game. just look for vanilla game dude instead of making it hard for yourself.

coolnyacat

May 30, 2018
Translation by .
(Save16 in the game folder).
Added fullscreen mode (Zeus81) and corrected message skipping (Ctrl).

mms1.jpg mms2.jpg mms3.jpg

Last edited:

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Wait so mc can not impregnate mimika? I let tatsuya have sex with her many times but shouta only need 1 shot and she already get pregnant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Techem

Apr 18, 2021
The character icon gets 'stuck' on the screen after getting into a shop.

It just stays on the screen after a dialogue, and I cannot see what is happening on the right side of the screen.

Any idea how I can avoid it? ;<

PrismaticV1_0

May 1, 2021
Reactions: Matts2011

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like Breast Mafia and their stuff.
And I happen to be a translator and modder too.
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
Fan translation of course.
No ETA.

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
I like Breast Mafia and their stuff.
And I happen to be a translator and modder too.
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
Fan translation of course.
No ETA.
since you already translated secris (great work btw) I think only Nampa Beach is the only one with out a translation left