RPGM Me and milf and shota

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Are the endings supposed to be untranslated or do I have the wrong translation patch?
Maybe the wrong/un-updated patch? I think the patch translated just about everything except for the gallery scenes
The "endings" in the game were just the MC going up to the girl he is journeying with and giving her the ring, iirc

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Maybe the wrong/un-updated patch? I think the patch translated just about everything except for the gallery scenes
The "endings" in the game were just the MC going up to the girl he is journeying with and giving her the ring, iirc
Yeah so the text for the endings is in all Japanese and I just assumed that might be because they were short and didn't really matter much but playing a bit more there are one or two H-scenes here and there that are just completely untranslated still so I must have an older translation if that's the case.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
is the gallery untranslated? or i am doing something wrong?
Gallery is not translated. Most of the scenes are if you encounter them in game but the gallery mode is entirely not translated. You need to use a text hooker or MTool instead.

Reactions: virio

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I made the main character hit the oppai loli hard several times, but she doesn't get pregnant. she only gets pregnant when it's NTR does anyone know if that's the case or do I have to keep trying

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I made the main character hit the oppai loli hard several times, but she doesn't get pregnant. she only gets pregnant when it's NTR does anyone know if that's the case or do I have to keep trying
I was never able to get anyone pregnant at all it might be the version of the translation because there's an outdated one and a newer one apparently that I couldn't find any surviving links for so maybe it's the same thing happening for you.

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I was never able to get anyone pregnant at all it might be the version of the translation because there's an outdated one and a newer one apparently that I couldn't find any surviving links for so maybe it's the same thing happening for you.

the oppai loli is the only character with whom I couldn't get the others pregnant I already made his dozen

Reactions: johncock12