3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dani666

May 8, 2020
Interesting game! Hope to see updates soon, it has great potential. It is good to see a game developer publishing a playable version of a game. It is refreshing! :LOL:

Reactions: NJ

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Mazex-0.47a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Why use a torrent site that requires login?

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
The VR on this is awful. I'm way too zoomed in, can't see any UI or the menu when I open it. I can only move diagonal right forward, or diagonal left backward.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
The VR on this is awful. I'm way too zoomed in, can't see any UI or the menu when I open it. I can only move diagonal right forward, or diagonal left backward.
Hm, weird, it should not be possible to turn on VR yet.

Mouse cursor disappears when in inventory and other game menus... am I missing something?
some sort of bug, I will look into it.

which key is used to forward dialogues? Since this doesn't work for me, no matter what i'm pressing
Space / LMB should work.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
who is Ateniada and where can I find her? been looking all over for her. I already rescued the first villager

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Probably being stupid but is there any monster on girl scenes in this game? Or is the monster tag just being used slightly incorrectly again?

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
Yes, I thought so too when I saw the pictures^^.

Only R-life is not really dead, only the developer didn't really find the time anymore, but is still working on his project.
I've heard that a couple times now... thinking it's fake news... that R-life isn't really dead...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Game is nice and have bugs.
So finding the way point in the dungeon is nice if there is one XD .
I hope later that when you die it's better solved, it's really player unfriendly XD .

But otherwise I can only say they look quite good. Many games are made badly there. Only the God mode gives 0 sin XD

The start is still a bit bumpy, but after a short time you can understand how everything works.
It's also nice that there are hidden gems. You can tell that something else is wrong. ^^
Graphics are OK, too much small stuff doesn't make a game better ^^ .
It runs smoothly. fights are ok If you look at the fact that it is un suitable for beginners.^^
That's the fault of your dead end. As I said, you could do it better or it's just difficult .
At the scene I could see with the soldier. Was alright no faulty things to see ^^

If the game has more content you can judge it better ^^

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
The action takes place in the magic-filled ancient Greece on the island of Crete.​
If it makes any difference to you ... Historically ancient Crete was Minoan and then Mycenaen. Greeks did not inhabit Crete in any number until the classical age. :rolleyes:

e-d (y)

Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
Hm, weird, it should not be possible to turn on VR yet.
Don't know if its for all VR devices but as long as the Oculus software is installed, the game will start using it. Even if the software wasn't running at the start of the game.

Only way to circumvent this is to create a shortcut like so:
Screenshot 2023-02-12 191654.png

This works for all Unreal Engine games btw. Comes in handy for games like Last Hope which really doesn't have a VR mode but still starts up the Oculus software.

Reactions: Drabel
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes