Wolf RPG - Completed - Maze of Marionette [flyingPC]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

gameplay is far to bad,

hits won't always register, enemies sometimes reach further then expected/should, "die" VERY easy, sex minimal and weak.

might update after 100% it if I bother too, but had to make sure I remembered to put in this much at least.

Couldn't be bothered to finish got to point needed to find a 2nd switch couldn't find it fast and was bored so quit.

Quick tips;
    leave re-enter rooms for herbs (they respawn+heal pots)
    go far right in sewer get to a storage room huge left wall get useful sword.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sakealx

Tbh I loved it, uninteresting story but still loved to have the freedom to do what you want. It was a short game but still missed something like a guide, there were many situations in which I didnt know what to do and just kept exploring. Every enemy has his own animations and many enemies even stack up for newer animations. If you complete the game you gain access to a gallery room to see all of that content as much as you want to.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SylvestaVonShwarzengerman

This is pretty bland. OP says that playtime is about one hour, but I don't know how you'd manage that with all the aimless wandering you have to go through.

This is a game where you spend so much time struggling through clunky controls that you've already gotten flaccid/dry again in between sex scenes, which themselves are not at all worth the fact that you have to lose the game, or very nearly lose, before you even get a chance to jerk off.

There's a game called (comparison redacted due to a silly anti-marketing rule... but does anyone even care?), also made in Wolf RPG Editor, which has a similar control scheme and it's leagues better than this.

This isn't the worst game I've played, not even from this site, but I can very concisely put into words why I don't like it so I figure I'll post this to save others the disappointment.