Wolf RPG Completed Maze of Marionette [flyingPC]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE098950_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Top down (birds eye view) style Action RPG.
Mainly featuring interaction between pixel art characters.
Playtime is about 1 hour.
1 CG for the game over screen + 4 for the bosses. 5 total.
NOTE: Game requires Japanese locale or emulator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 2.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - -

RE098950_img_smp1.jpg RE098950_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh boy this game is old. i remember playing it years ago or so.
it wasn't tooo bad, they are a lot worse jap rpg games out there.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
One hour only? So its a very short game with monster rape? Shame, but lets try anyways.

Thanks

W65

May 31, 2018
it took them 4 years to translate that game? good lord...
Isn't it more likely that they only just decided to get it translated for the English-speaking market? Talking completely out of my ass, I guess that a machine translation of an hour-long game couldn't take more than a few days. Professionals could probably do it idiomatically in the same time. I have no idea what the JP-to-EN translation scene is like either from their end our ours, but unless they had some English-learning college student doing it gratis in his spare time, it couldn't reasonably have been a four-year-long effort.

Reactions: Scultonic

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Wait, I thought this was already up here once.
I know I already got this a while ago properly translated and all that. Or am I mixing up something and I just got it from a different site maybe?

Feb 21, 2018
I've played this before. it was a really fun experience! the story is simple which i'd say is it's biggest weak point if it had one.
thanks for bringing this awesome experience here!

foux

Oct 19, 2017
who knows how to get the first weapon?
The 'first' one is in a hidden room in the storage cellar of the castle where you fight the final boss, when you enter from the desert side there is that room blocking a path with 2 boulders, if you go straight you'll enter the storage room, and if you go into the middle and then go straight left you'll enter a room with 3 red slimes, just beat them and continue down the path and you'll get to a room with the sword in it... It's just a long range sword that does +100 dmg abuout the same range as the fireball

Reactions: sf1onile

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a 100% save floating around somewhere ? Trying to find a gallery of sorts
Save 20 in the folder is the gallery save, and as a disclaimer I did not complete the game, I simply grabbed the save for this off of some other website a while back. Simply unpack the zip into your game folder, make sure that the saves are in their own folder named 'Save'.

Dec 26, 2018
Save 20 in the folder is the gallery save, and as a disclaimer I did not complete the game, I simply grabbed the save for this off of some other website a while back. Simply unpack the zip into your game folder, make sure that the saves are in their own folder named 'Save'.
Thank you :D.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I beat the boss in the castle and went out the back door into the forest cave to where I think the final boss should be, but I just end up soft locked inside the boss room. Anyone know what might be going on?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes