Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
There can be no ntr game without this question, so I will do the honors: is ntr avoidable? :HideThePain:
I wouldn't mind if it wasn't. I just hope Phoenix can get in on the action. Not in a humiliation way though.

Honestly if Maya gave a security guard a blowjob to distract him while I grab some evidence I'd give her a high five.

Edit:
Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines
Yay!

although it will have strong NTR themes. :]
I echo the confusion/concern others over these conflicting comments.

Maybe it's a me thing but "strong" NTR usually means it's primarily everything you've said it wouldn't be.

He will definitely get a little action somewhere along the line, but not with Maya. Would consider making a love route after I finish this one.
I'm of the opinion that if Phoenix doesn't interact with Maya and there's inherent no romantic chemistry written into the relationship then it ain't NTR. If it's just her using the magic of blowjobs to distract someone or to sway a jurry then it sounds like it'd be a fun time.

Last edited:

shadowjak88

Jun 16, 2020
He will definitely get a little action somewhere along the line, but not with Maya. Would consider making a love route after I finish this one.
Idrc who and who is notwith the AA girls. Just make surewe get some good angles. I'll pay $30 to the patreon right now if you promise to give Maya just a TINY BIT bigger proportions t&a wise tho.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
You can't say it will have strong NTR themes and then say you don't want people who dislike NTR to be turned away, that's not how that works.
You can make whatever you want but you should understand that those are two different groups.
I can say that, and I stick by it.

Strong NTR themes like the tracker, behind a screen sex etc can be enjoyed by all. You don't have to combine those with the bits of NTR that most NTR haters hate, like humiliating the MC, race stuff, cheating etc.

I feel like I haven't been very eloquent in explaining what I meant there and I apologise, it's been a very busy day. Thanks for your input though, respect.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the answer! Will wait for this "love route", then, if you ever decide to make it. This project seems intriguing (and I say that as someone who strongly dislikes NTR), but I'm not really a fan of passive protagonists.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Strong NTR themes like the tracker, behind a screen sex etc can be enjoyed by all.
See none of that seems "strong." In fact adding bells and whistles is already stand out enough from the usual stuff.

like humiliating the MC, race stuff, cheating etc.
And if this stuff isn't in it then I'm not sure why it'd be NTR.

If Maya is just our friend, is getting laid, isn't feeling guilty about it, and it's not humiliating to Phoenix... then I fail to see how it's NTR and not just voyeurism.

I will state I'm not auguring for or against more or less NTR. It's just you want to be 100% transparent when it comes to these things.

One man's NTR is another man's swinging. Simply having a route with one girl where if you don't choose a girl, she goes on to date someone else gets called NTR.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
it's an obvious ntr game where you play the guy losing all the women in front of you watching from the sidelines? let's have all the professional scholars have debate about the nuance of ntr!
it's a shovelware 0.03 with one avoidable scene out of 100 that doesn't change the story? NTR NTR NTR! tag it! mods tag it!

i'm so tired of this shitty repeating pattern.

great game from dev. headstrong airhead convinced into lewd stuff while you're forced to watch somehow is one of the best ntr

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
i'm so tired of this shitty repeating pattern.
I think 90% of the website is too.

where you play the guy losing all the women in front of you watching from the sidelines?
But the dev has clearly stated that this isn't the intention.

He even stated he could have been clearer.

So I'm chalking it up to genuine confusion as no one has gone scholarly yet... At least that kind of scholarly you see in these discussions.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If in the future you take a romantic route with her and keep her sex scenes with other guys as mandatory, you can save yourself from doing the romantic route.

Things will get pretty wild, I like to keep things varied and interesting as you know! I hope the NTR tag doesn't put people off as it's not quite accurate. Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines, although it will have strong NTR themes. :]
Actually any mandatory scene that doesn't include the MC is going to be enough for NTR haters to escape the game. It doesn't matter if it's NTR or not.

I can say that, and I stick by it.

Strong NTR themes like the tracker, behind a screen sex etc can be enjoyed by all. You don't have to combine those with the bits of NTR that most NTR haters hate, like humiliating the MC, race stuff, cheating etc.
I don't like any sex scene where a guy other than the MC participates, so the truth is that they cannot be enjoyed by all.

It's best to focus on making the NTR game you want, but knowing that whatever you do you won't attract vanilla players or NTR haters. It's not a problem, it's a fact, and either it isn't a bad or a good thing.

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
Does this take place during any particular time in the games? :unsure:

Is Von Karma "a bull"? :LOL:
It takes place two years after Turnabout Sister's events but also takes place after The Stolen Turnabout events so it presumably for now takes place after the events of the first trilogy.

But the proof of concept trailer shows cards of female characters from the other games so who knows really.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Definitely, the intro and the first day are just the beginning!

Things will get pretty wild, I like to keep things varied and interesting as you know! I hope the NTR tag doesn't put people off as it's not quite accurate. Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines, although it will have strong NTR themes. :]

It's like 40ish mins gameplay without skipping man. Future "Days" will have more lewd content now the groundwork is done.
I'm confused cause the NTR tag very MUCH puts people off because it IS accurate as you are describing. If MC sees the future love interest with others, either having sex, or blowing them or whatever, it doesn't matter if they are in a relationship. Considering that the main girl IS Maya it's really strange to say it's not NTR.

Then again, you said the game has STRONG NTR themes, which kinda goes against what you just said...

can you clarify?

Also, to be even more clear on my side, you can do what you want, I always respect a developer's game and what they want to do, but saying it's "not quite accurate" while also saying "Things will get pretty wild" and "it will have Strong NTR themes" is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

brog77

Apr 4, 2020
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've never played an ace attorney game before, this one seems like a good place start :)

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes