• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I'll keep an eye on this. While i agree this cannot be strictly called "NTR", the term would fit a bit better, once Maya and Phoenix kind of grows closer. I cannot really recall if they ever had any particularly romantic moments, besides thinking maybe her Sister may have had...if she lived, that is.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MayasMission-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
My interest will depend on update frequency and amount of content because this was woefully little for an initial release

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The NTR is extremely mild/lighthearted and more like voyeurism, also Phoenix isn't in a relationship with Maya, but i used the tag just in case!
....does it even count for the tag tho?
....if mc or player aren't supposed to get jelly.....it doesn't fit the tag here.....i think......tag definition is weird......

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
....does it even count for the tag tho?
....if mc or player aren't supposed to get jelly.....it doesn't fit the tag here.....i think......tag definition is weird......
If other man is simply mentioned in text it would have the NTR tag slapped on because of the antis reeing over the fact the MC isn't the only man in the world.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Maaan...When playing this game as a kid, I always wanted Nick and Maya to start something. Shame Mia had to die in the story and its a shame Maya and him wont be together here either. Yes she's an air head, but she's an adorable air head. Oh well.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The NTR is extremely mild/lighthearted and more like voyeurism, also Phoenix isn't in a relationship with Maya, but i used the tag just in case!

Mia is in the intro, and will be in the game in later updates!

Check out the proof of concept trailer I made a few months ago:
ooooh no :cry:. but I still gonna try, even if It's not ntr,the game has a beutiful art

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
But it will escalate right? :')))))))))))))))))
Definitely, the intro and the first day are just the beginning!
Are there scenes involving Phoenix, or does he do nothing but watch?
He will definitely get a little action somewhere along the line, but not with Maya. Would consider making a love route after I finish this one.
Will this be getting as wild as Klee Prank Adventure in terms of voyeurism? I liked that, but I feel like the vibes of this one will be a bit more different considering the difference in protagonist.

Though I won't mind either way whichever direction this goes, I don't usually play NTR games (though I don't hate them like some) but if its lighthearted/more like the MC is corrupting the girls, and the ones doing it aren't necessarily love interests, then I can see this being pretty entertaining, from both a plot and sadistic sense lol
Things will get pretty wild, I like to keep things varied and interesting as you know! I hope the NTR tag doesn't put people off as it's not quite accurate. Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines, although it will have strong NTR themes. :]
My interest will depend on update frequency and amount of content because this was woefully little for an initial release
It's like 40ish mins gameplay without skipping man. Future "Days" will have more lewd content now the groundwork is done.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I pray to god that we get Irene content. Seeing how Irene nearly sacrificed herself to get her evil twin sister away and saving phönix, made me ship them for YEARS and the worst part is, thaat they apparently never got together. it was the worst for me during my later AA playthroughs...

also let mia come in her own sexy body. her sexy body doesnt fit with mayas... or even worse, pearls xd

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
How do you get the 3rd card?

You can't search the Waiting Room because May is there and you can't go back after speaking to Adrian.
You can only get three cards in this version on Day 1. The one in the goodie bag, the next you can get is April's when you present the Adrien card too her and the last is the one in the waiting room after breaking Adrien's Psyche Lock and she leaves.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

He will definitely get a little action somewhere along the line, but not with Maya. Would consider making a love route after I finish this one.

Things will get pretty wild, I like to keep things varied and interesting as you know! I hope the NTR tag doesn't put people off as it's not quite accurate. Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines, although it will have strong NTR themes. :]

It's like 40ish mins gameplay without skipping man. Future "Days" will have more lewd content now the groundwork is done.
will we get phoenix to steal girlfriends and wifes then? :> (netori :3)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Things will get pretty wild, I like to keep things varied and interesting as you know! I hope the NTR tag doesn't put people off as it's not quite accurate. Things will stay fun, MC won't be humiliated, discarded, or anything along those lines
Oh that's a shame.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

You can't say it will have strong NTR themes and then say you don't want people who dislike NTR to be turned away, that's not how that works.
You can make whatever you want but you should understand that those are two different groups.

Kookie

Jun 23, 2017
Holy shit this is amazing! As a fan of the series, the writing/characters are actually pretty damn faithful to the original. Great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes