str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont understand why the remake...i see it doesnt have anywhere near as many tags as original version AND certainly no where near as much content check this out 3 zips
going to take me a while getting all of the original BECAUSE we all know just how awsome mega links are
IF you dont then try for yourself to see how awsome mega is ...im being sarcastic incase you were wondering :d

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i dont understand why the remake...i see it doesnt have anywhere near as many tags as original version AND certainly no where near as much content check this out 3 zips
going to take me a while getting all of the original BECAUSE we all know just how awsome mega links are
IF you dont then try for yourself to see how awsome mega is ...im being sarcastic incase you were wondering :d
Oh, the remake was about the hate a bunch of people have for Honey Illusion/Select based assets/models. Just read every other comment in this abandoned - abandoned for years, might be said - thread and you'll see the power of their hate.... :sneaky:

Why not use Uploadheaven, Nopy, Anonfile or others? I'm pretty sure the thread on the original has a variety of options beside Mega, that i also have a love-hate relationship with.

Last edited:

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
Chapter 1 Got in jail and don't know what to do next I stayed with Charlotte I don't know what options to choose to fuck her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why dude why.
If you are asking why he dropped it you are late by 2 years.

The Honey Select version was much further along in terms of content so he decided to stick to that one, the Ren'py version didn't increase player numbers or improve on anything so was pointless when it was so far behind content wise.

But, yeah, asking "why" like it's shocking news when the last update was 2018 seems a bit silly.

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
If you are asking why he dropped it you are late by 2 years.

The Honey Select version was much further along in terms of content so he decided to stick to that one, the Ren'py version didn't increase player numbers or improve on anything so was pointless when it was so far behind content wise.

But, yeah, asking "why" like it's shocking news when the last update was 2018 seems a bit silly.
dude do not bother it is one of this situation that are no good updates on other games and this times u remember good games like this and then u say like why is he abandoning this was a great work okay dude.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Why, when the first version is perfect-looking and still going?! ...
I've tried Daz3D and find it completely hopeless - nothing operates like I need it to and the guys just have a mannequin hump. I can't get anything accomplished let alone use them in a game AND THEN abandoned it "O.O"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why, when the first version is perfect-looking and still going?! ...
I've tried Daz3D and find it completely hopeless - nothing operates like I need it to and the guys just have a mannequin hump. I can't get anything accomplished let alone use them in a game AND THEN abandoned it "O.O"
Hate to break it to you hun but this hasn't had an update since 2018.

It was an experiment but didn't pan out so he dropped it, you are 4 years too late.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Kinda glad this got dumped. I don't think the story works nearly as well in the Ren'py version, and I know for sure that probably my favorite part of the game, the sexy sounds in the lewd scenes, don't work at all with Ren'py animations. ;)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kinda glad this got dumped. I don't think the story works nearly as well in the Ren'py version, and I know for sure that probably my favorite part of the game, the sexy sounds in the lewd scenes, don't work at all with Ren'py animations. ;)
Have to agree, I don't think this one worked at all.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK I do not know if this a fake click bate but:

So apparently kuggazer with the help from daz3d and request from many of his followers, continued the remake and apparently there is finished CH1 already out.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
OK I do not know if this a fake click bate but:

So apparently kuggazer with the help from daz3d and request from many of his followers, continued the remake and apparently there is finished CH1 already out.
Too bad SVS insists on those crappy file hosters....

• Sad
Reactions: krys69
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes