M

MantisK

@Kuggazer The key to being an MC is to know what they intend to do and create a plausible path to make it so. Dealing with Mei's dad, for instance, would involve how he came upon the solution, thus allowing us the logical path to acquire the components. Not just randomly happening across one, purposefully, but without determination, acquiring the other 2.
The mom route seems to be simpler, she just up and asks him to do it. Still, it is common sense how to learn massage by speaking with a masseur or getting a book.
Use the tools you gave him to help him get to his goals. I like the idea and such, but it is just too hard to get there.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Got the dog and, after talking to the sister about the pictures, I got the webcam but now, whenever I talk to the sister, it says "I do not need" when she's in her room or "Is better dont disturb her again" in the living room. Is there nothing more to do with her or is there some way to give her the webcam?

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Got the dog and, after talking to the sister about the pictures, I got the webcam but now, whenever I talk to the sister, it says "I do not need" when she's in her room or "Is better dont disturb her again" in the living room. Is there nothing more to do with her or is there some way to give her the webcam?
having the same problem

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, how to make the Max jerkoff on mom pc video/picture event trigger?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Conversation must follow on evening tv living room asking for beer. What you have bought it's a cam not webcam.
Afther this morning time her room start to do photo.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer The key to being an MC is to know what they intend to do and create a plausible path to make it so. Dealing with Mei's dad, for instance, would involve how he came upon the solution, thus allowing us the logical path to acquire the components. Not just randomly happening across one, purposefully, but without determination, acquiring the other 2.
The mom route seems to be simpler, she just up and asks him to do it. Still, it is common sense how to learn massage by speaking with a masseur or getting a book.
Use the tools you gave him to help him get to his goals. I like the idea and such, but it is just too hard to get there.
Thank you. I appreciate these tips.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok mom gets either boob or body massage,sis does photo shoots and hand job.whats next?cant seem to find anything else.thank you

U

User_32285

Conversation must follow on evening tv living room asking for beer. What you have bought it's a cam not webcam.
Afther this morning time her room start to do photo.
Same problem here, told her to get beer, saw pictures on pc, bought camera to make pictures and in the morning, in here room Max "I do not need."

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Same problem here, told her to get beer, saw pictures on pc, bought camera to make pictures and in the morning, in here room Max "I do not need."
I just tried it and there were no problems.
Do you remember what order you made the events?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There must be a little problem there because i make the photo the first day and the second i was back again to saw her picture. Therd day i lucky continue with photo until end.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes