• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
And if true, it's definitely a strong reason to never support this dev's patreon.

ED: But, having skimmed through the game's files, I'm not seeing anywhere that this obviously shows up, so either OP is bullshitting, or I'd need to install some software to go through the Unity asset files to find it.
Probably less relevant now, though, given how their last update was some time around Unity's big ol' controversy, and their Twitter's gone silent. Seems the Breeding Season curse has struck yet again. Probably safe to call this one "Abandoned" or, at the least, "On Hiatus."
in "resources.assets" a file called "Patrons-resources"

How do I unlock all the sex positions?
And how can I get gil?
if my memory serves you just need to speak to someone at your farm.

Last edited:

thebufffatrat

Nov 3, 2023
If I buy things like collars from the lady who sells those supplies, and then exit it, and then try to enter it again, I can't open that window anymore.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Could someone pass on some presets of their monsters? I'm trying to enter the discord to see if there is any there but the link doesn't work

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
Look, I understand that a game developing is hard and profit is a big key of their success , but god damn... i really hate when devs just go silent , start deleting accounts and start ghosting their supporters (i'm not one just generally speaking).

Like , it's fine to decide ending a project that is not working anymore, but the communication is essential, make an announcement of the project getting on hold or cancelled at least so your supporters are up to date with the status of the game. that way feels less like a scam....

Reactions: leechurch

Torsten Toresten

Nov 21, 2023
Look, I understand that a game developing is hard and profit is a big key of their success , but god damn... i really hate when devs just go silent , start deleting accounts and start ghosting their supporters (i'm not one just generally speaking).

Like , it's fine to decide ending a project that is not working anymore, but the communication is essential, make an announcement of the project getting on hold or cancelled at least so your supporters are up to date with the status of the game. that way feels less like a scam....
Well they announced that its dead on Twitter but yeah not elsewhere

Apr 4, 2024
You can have 0 futa if you want, just male x female. In tech demo we give 2x female, 2x male, and 1x futa as a test farm.

:cool: you won't regret following this game!

I really like the original breeding season, so I hope to use similar storylines/characters. However, if H-bomb sues us I'll change the story :D
Gameplay-wise, it's breeding season x stardew valley.

Definitely! This is our plan in the future :)
Hello so how can I join your discord because it is already broken.. and how can I customize my characters?

Jdog9921

Nov 21, 2022
The discord link on here does not work, however the discord still exists and the invite link is this , I just joined it but it seems the dev hasn't mentioned anything about quitting there either

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
The discord link on here does not work, however the discord still exists and the invite link is this , I just joined it but it seems the dev hasn't mentioned anything about quitting there either
idk Patreon is not updated for loooong time

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes