pep61

Dec 9, 2020
Is it normal for a game to publish in the game files the patreon's names, email adress, how much they gave, and if they cancelled their pledge or if it was declined by their bank ? Because all of that is in the data files, in plain text.
wait... that's... prob illegal lol

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
wait... that's... prob illegal lol
And if true, it's definitely a strong reason to never support this dev's patreon.

ED: But, having skimmed through the game's files, I'm not seeing anywhere that this obviously shows up, so either OP is bullshitting, or I'd need to install some software to go through the Unity asset files to find it.
Probably less relevant now, though, given how their last update was some time around Unity's big ol' controversy, and their Twitter's gone silent. Seems the Breeding Season curse has struck yet again. Probably safe to call this one "Abandoned" or, at the least, "On Hiatus."

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
that's one hell of a strong curse... and i don't think remaking this with AI gen tools with a slightly different theme (even by the original creator) would've solve it as a workaround, it'll just become another victim of the curse

the game that need to be finished to break the curse for good is that damn v 7.7.2 breeding season

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
that's one hell of a strong curse... and i don't think remaking this with AI gen tools with a slightly different theme (even by the original creator) would've solve it as a workaround, it'll just become another victim of the curse

the game that need to be finished to break the curse for good is that damn v 7.7.2 breeding season
Good luck with that, seeing as how, to my understanding, the dev of Breeding Season fucked off with all the dev resources over some petty dispute.

Nov 21, 2023
Here is whats written by the Account linked on the Patreon:
"It really sucks to develop a game while also hoping the release won't bankrupt you. I just.... lost all my spirit in developing this game because of the engine's fee. It'd be great if Unity reverse their decision but I'm never coming back."
Code works btw

Nov 21, 2023
Abandoned?
Here is whats written by the Account linked on the Patreon:
"It really sucks to develop a game while also hoping the release won't bankrupt you. I just.... lost all my spirit in developing this game because of the engine's fee. It'd be great if Unity reverse their decision but I'm never coming back."
Code works btw
Yep it seems unless the Dev comes back and proves us wrong

Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
I was super down with this specifically due to the fact that it said it had a PoV camera angle which was something no other game in this genre seems to have. Spent 45mins playing and fiddling around hoping that the UI just had a bug where it didn't show you how to get to PoV then hunted through every page of this thread for a mention. Total bummer that it doesn't seem to be there.

Was it taken out to keep things stable until a later build or something? The PoV camera is kinda the only reason for me to play this alpha instead of one of the several (admittedly abandoned) games that have more progress in their development. I mean, I can't even figure out how to sell monsters, but a FPP of a buff wolfgirl getting railed? Would 100% be worth it. (pardon the crude language)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes