2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
It's got NTR in the title, that's a clue for non-NTR people. I have high hopes that this game will make more progress. No it's not going to win many prizes for script or character depth, but I like it. Dev failed a few times hopefully means dev learnt a lot.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So, where is the Futa tag for this game? The preview images clearly shows that there is Futa sex!!!
I think you may have replied to the wrong thread? There's no futa in this game, or the preview.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
So, where is the Futa tag for this game? The preview images clearly shows that there is Futa sex!!!
I only see the nice big tits, clearly no futa in the images like SAHC said i think you are in the wrong thread or something

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
It says " 2 routes". I feel like its only a train ride as of now, you just sit back and read a book there is no path to pick and its just basic everyday NTR. I felt that at some moments there was going to be a choice to go down one or the other path like the bedroom and the kitchen when she gets fingered, but nothing. The model work is nice the writing has no typos... but as of now its just simple everyday NTR game.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes