2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The dev track record doesn't look good with 2 abandoned games.Finish one game before you start another one.This one will also be added to his list I'll bet.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The dev track record doesn't look good with 2 abandoned games.Finish one game before you start another one.This one will also be added to his list I'll bet.
Slight correction. It's actually four previous abandoned games. I do hope this time however, he continues this one and redeems himself somewhat.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and Griev

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The characters are good. :love: (y) But. For any support, more content is needed.;) Where is the guarantee that the game will live and continue?:unsure:No offense. But on this site there is a lot of deception in terms of game development.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I think he should maybe consider making a Subcribestar, over a Patreon. As others have mentioned, his game has incest which Patreon hate. Subscribestar don't give a shit.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MaternalEntanglements-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Slight correction. It's actually four previous abandoned games. I do hope this time however, he continues this one and redeems himself somewhat.
Is this guy trying to win a contest to see who abandons the most games? 4 already, really?

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
History repeats itself.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes