3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
College libraries aren't going to be organised alphabetically. Probably the Library of Congress system, which is alpha-numeric. Funny the weird things VNs treat as normal college/university behaviour, like Lineage or Legacy had an almost Breakfast Club detention scene at the beginning.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Huh, the path I was on I think she was only mentioned. How/when did she appear?
It was about three quarters of the way through, I think. She had a scene where she kneed the mc in the balls because he watched her have sex.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MasteringThePinkBox-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It was about three quarters of the way through, I think. She had a scene where she kneed the mc in the balls because he watched her have sex.
Ah, that was in the last update. But fair, it was definitely a strong Charlie moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.07] [Studio 68 Games!]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She didnt knee him in the balls because he watched her, seemed like she kinda liked that.

I read it as Hugh is just a big dumb jock who hates mc so he got Charlie to to his dirty work for him.

For those who haven't figured out the weekend job paths thing: If you agree to help Dean, you get the scene with their daughter Chloe (one from subway at start). If you agree to help Library, you have option with librarians daughter. If you picked 1 or none of these, you can visit Liz at her arcade again.

While I chuckled at the Bob peeper scenes, by far my favorite scene was Aimee in his dorm room when you chose to not fuck her, and it's a pov blowjob.

Huh, the path I was on I think she was only mentioned. How/when did she appear?
Yah this was less of a Charlie update and more of an Aimee, Misty, Liz update.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Joshy92

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm all for netori in these games, but having literally every dude in this throwing his girl on MC's dick is....just weird. Is everyone in that place a willing cuck? Not a single one even slightly annoyed their girl needs some strange dick? I think I only remember that one NPC with the DP slut gf being worried...

But then again you have community bikes lecturing MC about the importance of love and trust in relationships, so maybe there is something in the water there.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm all for netori in these games, but having literally every dude in this throwing his girl on MC's dick is....just weird. Is everyone in that place a willing cuck? Not a single one even slightly annoyed their girl needs some strange dick? I think I only remember that one NPC with the DP slut gf being worried...
To be fair Jammy's the only one I would call a legitimate cuck, Hugh gets pissed at MC for flirting with Charlie, and as far as I can recall the rest of the girls are single.

Oh, and there's Graham, but something tells me he has priorities other than Aimee....:sneaky:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

But then again you have community bikes lecturing MC about the importance of love and trust in relationships, so maybe there is something in the water there.
If the dudes are throwing their girls willingly at the MC, it is not netori. There is no jealousy or girl getting "taken" by the MC. The girl does not fall in love with MC. In that situation all the participants : the boyfriend, the girlfriend and the MC are just voyeurs .

It seems the entire game is about sharing and dudes throwing their girls at the MC, or the the MC watching others get it on. Now I like all kinds of scenes, but here it is too much. All the relationships in the game are depicted like this . Everyone is a voyeur. Everyone wants to share his girlfriend. Even the MC, does not feel the desire to get a girl for himself and himself only. There is no relationship, just a continues reel of scenes of MC fucking and watching others fuck..

I supported this game at the beginning because unlike others I don't mind others existing with girls, and I don't mind sharing scenes, as long as their is options for relationships (choices). but there is no options in this game. Either you are a voyeur, or you do not see any scenes at all.

It is not realistic that in the entire game there is not a single couple that feel jealousy. Everyone is a swinger.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Great, thanks for the new update. I really like this game.
I hope in the future there will be more hardcore in H-scenes, there is a feeling that this is exactly what is missing in them. Well, or at least a little more rudeness, otherwise it comes out a little bland. And if ahegao finally appears, it will be great.)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
seems to be alot of cuckolds and simps in the audience ,shame ,that the worst kink of all is this kinetic novel,.well guys if you like being a cuckold and sharing so much just send me your girl adress and i will be a caring as with mine,and i dont have problem if you wanna watch ....

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes