Ren'Py Abandoned Master of the Earth [Demo][IndianaTK]

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Not bad and promising, but there's a thing that bugs me : The advance is absolutely not well balanced, some events happen really too early, and too fast, in the game, while you've simply nothing do to during more than a week.

I fully understand that it's just a proof of concept, but the fact that you haven't yet took the time to order the events don't really talk for your game. By example you can read all the books in one go. Then you work 4 straight days for to buy what you need, you practice magic and finally think it's time for to learn how to build a hideout... what you've learned the first day. Same for ryan's mother, which I "killed" the first day when I wasn't ready for this.
When you add to this the fact that you need 9 days for to build your hideout, it let me with this unbalanced feeling ; it's at the same time too fast and too slow.

I have nothing against the fact that you'll need so many time for to build your hideout, but in this case you can do it after you've first practiced magic. I mean, the bar is at your family and you'll own it at one point in your life. So, you can start to build your hideout in the same time that you earn the money for to build a 1m² piece of land behind it (you don't really need more for a portal) ; you just need the money, no one will prevent you to buy something that is at your family and will be yours one day. Let's say that the ownership of the land is a MUST HAVE for the last spell (something like enchanting the paper). This way you can start when you want, but the last percent can't be achieved until you're legally the owner of this piece of land.
This way, the player will not be bored because during 9 game days because the one and only thing he have to do is build his hideout.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Not bad and promising, but there's a thing that bugs me : The advance is absolutely not well balanced, some events happen really too early, and too fast, in the game, while you've simply nothing do to during more than a week.

I fully understand that it's just a proof of concept, but the fact that you haven't yet took the time to order the events don't really talk for your game. By example you can read all the books in one go. Then you work 4 straight days for to buy what you need, you practice magic and finally think it's time for to learn how to build a hideout... what you've learned the first day. Same for ryan's mother, which I "killed" the first day when I wasn't ready for this.
When you add to this the fact that you need 9 days for to build your hideout, it let me with this unbalanced feeling ; it's at the same time too fast and too slow.

I have nothing against the fact that you'll need so many time for to build your hideout, but in this case you can do it after you've first practiced magic. I mean, the bar is at your family and you'll own it at one point in your life. So, you can start to build your hideout in the same time that you earn the money for to build a 1m² piece of land behind it (you don't really need more for a portal) ; you just need the money, no one will prevent you to buy something that is at your family and will be yours one day. Let's say that the ownership of the land is a MUST HAVE for the last spell (something like enchanting the paper). This way you can start when you want, but the last percent can't be achieved until you're legally the owner of this piece of land.
This way, the player will not be bored because during 9 game days because the one and only thing he have to do is build his hideout.
i did the latest update and then it only let me do mom in kitchen then game over not sure why but its just like demo to me now so i gave up

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess I'll delete this game folder off of my HD as it seems this game is dead and abandoned. Last post was Jun 22 at 9:33am they have no patrons no nothing so it's probably safe to say that this game is abandoned and should get the abandoned tag.

@wep

Please mark this game as abandoned as the author has no patrons and hasn't posted anything since June 22 thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Mods OR Admin PLease Mark this Game as Abandoned SInce the dev anrt posted anything on patreon since jun and on here since jun

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game does not show a lot of promise. It's very grindy and none of the things you do feel very fun and the story premise just isn't there.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you get the chance can you mark this as abandoned as it's quite dead as DEV hasn't been on their patreon since Jun 22, 2017 at 9:33am and they also have no patrons at all and they haven't been on the site here since Jul 23, 2017.

Thanks.

clash1999

Mar 31, 2018
The game ends after titjob with mother. I don't see anyother option to progress in the game can anyone help me.

clash1999

Mar 31, 2018
Its abandoned so not really
I know its abandoned but titjob was the only scene that i got. What about kitchen scenes and blowjob scenes i never reached to those. Game says "save your game here" after having breakfast with katy(Sister)
for first time. After that i haven't progressed at all it repeats itself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@clash1999

I extracted the image files and there is no blow job scene there are no kitchen scene's there is only the boob job in bed scene. More in likely you are looking some old screenshots if I remember correctly this game has been redone at least 1 time since it was introduced and the author changed/removed some stuff.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Gorgeous mom, too bad that kind of design is a rarity on this site
Other than that, the code is kinda broken