Ren'Py Abandoned Master of the Earth [Demo][IndianaTK]

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I must be playing a different game then you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aside from that stuff no other woman and definitely not killing anyone.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
that one is the first one he did dl the new one
OK now I'm really confused. There's nothing on the Patreon. There is only one DL link which gives the game I describe above. I've not seen any other DL links. What "new one" are you referring to?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
OK now I'm really confused. There's nothing on the Patreon. There is only one DL link which gives the game I describe above. I've not seen any other DL links. What "new one" are you referring to?
just dl the one here he made some chages if tho its says demo

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
WTF did I just play?!?!?!

Alright here are my thoughts.
The writing is decent, which is more than can be said for most games.

I like corrupting people over time, maybe start with showing her boobs, or fully naked - > Handjob -> Blowjob -> Sex -> Anal, or something like that.
However, maybe you just want this to be a different kind of game and not a corruption game. In that case it's fine.
The music in the protagonists bedroom feels out of place.
The money values are too high, in my opinion. Getting 250$ for working one shift is a bit much, I mean it's at least 25$ per hour if he works 10 hours for such a small job.
I'd rather have the wand, spell-list and broom cheaper and earn a more believable amount.
It's weird the mother doesn't believe you can do magic, when she knows that the father could do it.

What can I say about the models... Well, it's sims. Either you like it, or you don't. I personally don't mind.
gonna have to disagree about the writing, was rather bad. And also must have happened right after watching Death Note!
I will agree about taking time to corrupt ppl. would be more enjoyable.
And yes, $250 for a shift?!?!? fucker makes more than I do lol. and to top it off he still get an allowance?!?!? sure its only $5 but for fuck sake...
lastly, add me to the list of ppl that just laugh at the hilarity of sims 3 graphics

I agree with Rykdrgon Killing innocent woman, killing her was a waste turn her in to a slave or let the MC chose what to do to her.
I dont really have a problem with the MC having her off herself. sure its a cunt move, but then that really earns this trainwreck the "evil protagonist" tag. Now if he did it himself, sure, that would be rather fucked up. my main problem is there isnt much backstory to her char. she just shows up, and BAM! go kill yourself bitch! Like what fucking bad 80's straight to VHS action movie did this MC come from. its cartoonishly bad.

also, agree with whoever said the bedroom music was bad. terribad, and should be erased from all existence. ;)

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
WTF did I just play?!?!?!

gonna have to disagree about the writing, was rather bad. And also must have happened right after watching Death Note!
I will agree about taking time to corrupt ppl. would be more enjoyable.
And yes, $250 for a shift?!?!? fucker makes more than I do lol. and to top it off he still get an allowance?!?!? sure its only $5 but for fuck sake...
lastly, add me to the list of ppl that just laugh at the hilarity of sims 3 graphics

I dont really have a problem with the MC having her off herself. sure its a cunt move, but then that really earns this trainwreck the "evil protagonist" tag. Now if he did it himself, sure, that would be rather fucked up. my main problem is there isnt much backstory to her char. she just shows up, and BAM! go kill yourself bitch! Like what fucking bad 80's straight to VHS action movie did this MC come from. its cartoonishly bad.

also, agree with whoever said the bedroom music was bad. terribad, and should be erased from all existence. ;)
your right it dose have "evil protagonist" tag. but one can still be evil but to kill fuckabel women. else the dev is thinking of turning here in to a zombie then fucking her.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
boy have internal bleeding .... and mother dont give a shit ..

the fuck is this bitch ?

(gonna try ofc)

Reactions: Paranoid_android
O

Onyx99

Have a feeling this dev started with a concept but no real plan. No story just a idea. I think a lot of these kickstarter/patreon games are just mediocre to good ideas but no real project plan on how to get off the ground.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Not to critique this game in particular, but what's up with all these incest games beginning in new towns/houses? It's like part of the Incest Game Starter Pack: New House, Bitchy Sister, Mom in Financial Trouble, Main Character Under 85lbs and/or 5'2", Insane Aunt With No Moral Compass, etc. The houses thing seems particularly strange to me. Like, it doesn't add to the story, or prop up any critical plot elements. You can't call it a plot device or lazy writing. So ... why do so many have that in common?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of the stresses that can trigger incest, moving / isolation is in the top 10 list.

Family moves for Mom/Dad's new job, Mom moves to new step-dad's house. Not lead based paint in the new house, but being uprooted from a familiar environment, loss of friends/ lovers, support network, and starting over in new surroundings. Dad's job on the pipline, moves you to bumfuck, daughter isn't into bums, suddenly dad/bro is 10 on a scale of what's available. Moving left schoolmates, teachers, guidance counselors behind, boy has trouble making friends, mom feels guiilty / blames herself for causing son misery / loneliness. Daughter is too embarrassed to tell total stranger what daddy did, while she would have confided in trusted teacher in old city.
Pervs and pedos, frequently isolate their victims from family.
Adding reality factors make games more believable.

Reactions: Daveck
O

Onyx99

There's a list?

Even though I don't think you are wrong. I think the core problem with these games is the lack of proper storytelling. Everyone is quick to get to the "action" that they do no bother to develop a story that gives the impending incest depth. In a lot of these games it's Move to a new town > I'm horny > guess I'll bang mom/sis. There are exceptions of course (summertime saga comes to mind). But the exception is in the story development not the concept itself.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
just how evil do you what a female MC like the mc here or more of a femdom MC?
No, not in bed. Like being able to kill people in general, either directly or indirectly. Especially if they're innocent. That would be so cool. I'm thinking of some post-apocalyptic game where you're a raider or something like that.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for all the comments guys. To answer most of your questions, I actually did have a bunch of ideas lined out, it's simply that using the SIMS 3 heavily limits what you can do. No one has ever done something like this before so I had no idea whether or not it'd be well received or not, that's literally what I've been trying to find out.

Meanwhile however, I've been experimenting with some 3D softwares so that I can switch. I think the SIMS 3 appeal pushes people away so I'd rather work on that first before proceeding.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for all the comments guys. To answer most of your questions, I actually did have a bunch of ideas lined out, it's simply that using the SIMS 3 heavily limits what you can do. No one has ever done something like this before so I had no idea whether or not it'd be well received or not, that's literally what I've been trying to find out.

Meanwhile however, I've been experimenting with some 3D softwares so that I can switch. I think the SIMS 3 appeal pushes people away so I'd rather work on that first before proceeding.
I do not care if your using sims 3, you have a good story. and seen how much Daz Studio cost to get some new scene or charters

Reactions: badbrad136969

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
not sure what happened i dl the game played it had woman kill herself.came back to game now all i can do is demo?