4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

oblavius

Jul 16, 2017
is there any walkthrough after the first mission? I tried anything but i can't either find nora or talk to people in the pub

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I heard about the modded version of Green shadow Rachel. Can anyone reupload it? The last link from Limpy is dead.

Reactions: Ray123

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I think I found the one where you can activate cheat throughout the game with Hentai pics.

Magnet: copy the one beneath the torrent. if you don't how to copy and paste on U-torrent, then you will see the cross is right next to the chain that looks like an infinite click it and then paste it on with a URL magnet.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DBE8CE7527FF86DDEFE8551853697B1D3B9CD95B&dn=Rachel-modded.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=wss%3a%2f%2ftracker.btorrent.xyz&ws=http%3a%2f%2fremote.utorrent.com%2ftalon%2fseed%2f4461178358%2fcontent%2f9b25a2d6

Edit: Sorry, it's that stupid Emoji so you will need to use my textbook from it.

Reactions: Dora Chueva

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I think I found the one where you can activate cheat throughout the game with Hentai pics.

Magnet: copy the one beneath the torrent. if you don't how to copy and paste on U-torrent, then you will see the cross is right next to the chain that looks like an infinite click it and then paste it on with a URL magnet.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DBE8CE7527FF86DDEFE8551853697B1D3B9CD95B&dn=Rachel-modded.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=wss%3a%2f%2ftracker.btorrent.xyz&ws=http%3a%2f%2fremote.utorrent.com%2ftalon%2fseed%2f4461178358%2fcontent%2f9b25a2d6

Edit: Sorry, it's that stupid Emoji so you will need to use my textbook from it.
I use Bittorrent

Do I need to copy-paste the code between btih and &dn?

Or send me the link to the actual file in Mega or any hosting service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray123

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I use Bittorrent

Do I need to copy-paste the code between btih and &dn?

Or send me the link to the actual file in Mega or any hosting service.
Sorry, I don't know anything about BitTorrent, but it is similar to uTorrent so you can use the URL magnet for the textbook that should work.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Sorry, I don't know anything about BitTorrent, but it is similar to uTorrent so you can use the URL magnet for the textbook that should work.
Nothing works for me, even for UTorrent.

Please highlight which part I have to copy to UTorrent.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Should be here (though I did not check, just got it from an old post)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
How do I enable fullscreen (or at least a bigger window) in the original game?
Some may have found a way, but I would say, you don't - the game was done for screens with resolutions well below the ones of the actual screens, and the pictures in it are as big as they are, trying to maximise the windows does not go above a certain size anyway.

Aug 12, 2018
Some may have found a way, but I would say, you don't - the game was done for screens with resolutions well below the ones of the actual screens, and the pictures in it are as big as they are, trying to maximise the windows does not go above a certain size anyway.
This answer doesn't help at all. I know it was done for 480p, that's obvious, but I'm pretty sure there are workarounds to at least "zoom in" because I did something similar a couple of years ago with an other game. But I can't remember at all how I did this.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
This answer doesn't help at all. I know it was done for 480p, that's obvious, but I'm pretty sure there are workarounds to at least "zoom in" because I did something similar a couple of years ago with an other game. But I can't remember at all how I did this.
Well, I beg to differ.
I tried as well, could not find any way to make it bigger than the maximum window of the game, not with this game and the version of the runtime and more importantly the pictures in it.
It is just that is not the answer you wanted :), whether it is useful answer or not, it's a completely different matter.

You wrote yourself you realise the "sprites" are 640*480, that is the size of the images, so, on a big full HD screen they will seem smaller than on a VGA screen.

There are almost always at least a couple of way to "zoom", even if the runtime does not support upscaling (and I am thinking about real "upscaling", interpolation to create the additional pixels) - this is an old one, I am not an expert in RPGM, but was mentioned to me in the past that this version will not rescale.

One is to use the zoom in function which is in reality meant for people with eyesight problems, but that just makes bigger a bit of the screen, not very useful, IMO.
The other, upscale the images used in the game keeping the same name, and see if in that way it the runtime will take them up - I honestly doubt it, but I may be wrong about that.
There were some RPGM games or similar where you could tell it to use a bigger resolution by changing some parameter in a configuration file, but the problem with that was that they just show the image on a bigger screen, so, if the original image was not of a size close enough to the final one, you will just get an bunch of big pixels.

Aug 12, 2018
Well, I beg to differ.
I tried as well, could not find any way to make it bigger than the maximum window of the game, not with this game and the version of the runtime and more importantly the pictures in it.
It is just that is not the answer you wanted :), whether it is useful answer or not, it's a completely different matter.

You wrote yourself you realise the "sprites" are 640*480, that is the size of the images, so, on a big full HD screen they will seem smaller than on a VGA screen.

There are almost always at least a couple of way to "zoom", even if the runtime does not support upscaling (and I am thinking about real "upscaling", interpolation to create the additional pixels) - this is an old one, I am not an expert in RPGM, but was mentioned to me in the past that this version will not rescale.

One is to use the zoom in function which is in reality meant for people with eyesight problems, but that just makes bigger a bit of the screen, not very useful, IMO.
The other, upscale the images used in the game keeping the same name, and see if in that way it the runtime will take them up - I honestly doubt it, but I may be wrong about that.
There were some RPGM games or similar where you could tell it to use a bigger resolution by changing some parameter in a configuration file, but the problem with that was that they just show the image on a bigger screen, so, if the original image was not of a size close enough to the final one, you will just get an bunch of big pixels.
Didn't meant to offend you, just in case you may have felt like I did so. And no, I'm not talking about upscaling. But I get what you are talking about.
I can't remember for fuck which game I "made bigger" and how (I think it was YuGiOh! from the late 90s or early 2000s) and I achieved this by doing something more or less simple, because back in the days when 1080p was the hot shit, my skills were let's say mediocre.
I can remeber that the result was a stretched window, which of course resulted in inferior image quality, but the outcome was a "better playable" game. (Stretched not to all sides, I had black bars on the left and right.)
But again, I can't remember for fucks sake how, what or when... :KEK:

My main problem is quite obvious: UHD screen and 480p game, so I can see barely what is happening because of the high pixel density of an modern 27" UHD display. And this really sucks.

Edit: OMFG I'm so stupid............... :FacePalm: Of course the simplest resolution (pun intended)
is to decrease the display resolution. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

It's not quite what I had in mind to be fair, but it just struck me and it works. Problem solved.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can remeber that the result was a stretched window, which of course resulted in inferior image quality, but the outcome was a "better playable" game. (Stretched not to all sides, I had black bars on the left and right.)
But again, I can't remember for fucks sake how, what or when... :KEK:
There is one game, "Lolita" (in case of doubt, no, it is not about "lolis" the protagonist is 18, just she is called Lolita, many people forget, or do not even know, that Lolita is a name, it became synonimous of something else much later), where you can do it and the engine will try to adapt.
But it's true I had not considered that possibility, because it seemed you were complaining about the graphic, "exploding" it that way could only make the quality of the image become crappy (grainy) - in the case of Lolita, the dev included the possibility of using bigger images for bigger screens.

The only simple solution seems to be the one you found in the end, or just play it keeping it as it is - nowadays I use mostly a 24", but I also have a computer with a 27" elsewhere, so I can see what you mean.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes