4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
The first mission tells me to defeat a mud munster in the sewers, I did, then went to the studio, took the pictures, then don't know what to do... when I consult missions it keeps telling me the same dialogue about the first mission. Pls help

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The first mission tells me to defeat a mud munster in the sewers, I did, then went to the studio, took the pictures, then don't know what to do... when I consult missions it keeps telling me the same dialogue about the first mission. Pls help
I have never seen a mud monster or at least sewers in the game. I guess you are trying the Remake by Roshi, a former modder of this game. You may have a look on his thread Green Shadow Remake.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
And here we go with some concept art for some characters, that might be in the Alterverse game.
Gladia_bike.png
I was asked to think about female bikers and a fight club. This is Gladia, part, maybe the leader, of the biker gang. Melee weapon expert and I´ve got something in mind like a female Ares from Marvel.

Alina_Agent_Suit.png
Agent Alina, guess I don´t need to tell who is my inspiration for her. I am not fully satisfied with her face so far, she needs to look a little more mature - what do you think?

Stein.png

Mr. Stone, this isn´t Norman Reedus, but my boss in reality. I think of him being the police chief.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
where i can find this dancer job
In the pub where you are supposed to meet a drug dealer. A right bottom part of map where you fight mobs.
Pub owner demands it as a compensation for loosing customers due to Rachel's actions.

Reactions: Kunju

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
In the pub where you are supposed to meet a drug dealer. A right bottom part of map where you fight mobs.
Pub owner demands it as a compensation for loosing customers due to Rachel's actions.
day/night and in which dress. its a liquor shop right, am already went there and interact with every one,and i couldn't find the owner that's why i am asking

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
day/night and in which dress. its a liquor shop right, am already went there and interact with every one,and i couldn't find the owner that's why i am asking
I don't remember all details. And maybe it's not pub owner, but barman. He will complain about lose of customers.
What is your sense of justice?

Reactions: Kunju

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
To be honest, I am absolutly not familar with Joi play, Android, Mac or any other OS than Windows.
I have the option to provide the game files for Windows, Mac or Android, but I am only able to test the windows version, would be very helpful, if anyone can tell me, if Mac and Android versions are working.

Here are the links of the actual playable content, this is far from being a meaningful demo, but feel free to test the quest system.

By the way, I decided to go with option 1 as her casual clothes for now. But the other ones will be availble later aswell.
Android files are gone

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Android files are gone
Thanks for reporting, I deleted them, because I was told they weren´t working properly anyways. But I can upload some newer links, if you want to take a look at the game.

Here is an actual overview about the done (and still unpopulated) city map.

City Map.jpg

EDIT: Links for the upgraded version

- city is expanded
- some bugs are fixed
- nothing new storywise, because I rushed into this project without a big concept

Last edited:

Kallehkiri

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks for reporting, I deleted them, because I was told they weren´t working properly anyways. But I can upload some newer links, if you want to take a look at the game.

Here is an actual overview about the done (and still unpopulated) city map.

View attachment 2488599

EDIT: Links for the upgraded version

- city is expanded
- some bugs are fixed
- nothing new storywise, because I rushed into this project without a big concept

audio/me/item.ogg issue after reporting the first mission

Reactions: Suidakra
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes