• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Ahh my favorite VN developer PichiPichi Gallery R finally gets some translations! I do agree his older works are a bit dated in art quality compared to his later(post 2010) works but still very nice imo. Sadly, he started using a difficult engine with his later works that made it very difficult to translate due to lack of decryption tools.

Hopefully that will change soon :p Haven't had the pelasure to play these so I thank you :)
agree, for me his art style is unparalleled and is one of the few to consistently scratch my itch

Jun 19, 2021
Getting an Error. Using japanese locale. Well the site doesnt allow .log files to be attached. Going to copy and paste below. Any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: Converted .log to .txt and attached.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Getting an Error. Using japanese locale. Well the site doesnt allow .log files to be attached. Going to copy and paste below. Any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: Converted .log to .txt and attached.
Did you extracted the archive while your system set to Japanese if not you might get error it's exe name is in Japanese so you need to change your system locale to Japanese I always set my system locale to Japanese and haven't encountered any error like this until now or check if your protected folder access isn't blocking the process.

Last edited: