EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Tentacle-violation CG novel of a big-breasted married woman.
Sex feast in a dream that the big-breasted woman Futaba Sayuri had one day.
Gets violated breasts, penetrated with tentacles...she had become obsessed with ecstasy.... She had a monster baby in her uterus after all. But the dream begun to melt into reality.....
Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2005-03-08
Original Title: 人妻染触体
Developer: PichiPichi Gallery R
Translator: Hokori-1 -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01e
Language: English (Edited MLT), Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game need Japanese locale to run

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Edited MLT translation
1.Could not figure out how to align the overflow text of the menu so pay no mind to it please.
2.Chapter names are in japanese , coz English one was too big to fit.
3.Game needs japanese locale , use locale emulator or change system locale to japanese.
4.Please support the original creator if you like the game.

THANK YOU

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
this one is nearly 20 years old, hope to see their newer game get translated some day. The recent art is very good

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ahh my favorite VN developer PichiPichi Gallery R finally gets some translations! I do agree his older works are a bit dated in art quality compared to his later(post 2010) works but still very nice imo. Sadly, he started using a difficult engine with his later works that made it very difficult to translate due to lack of decryption tools.

Hopefully that will change soon :p Haven't had the pelasure to play these so I thank you :)

Last edited:

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Didn't know these games were being translated. Cool, hope more of this h-circle games get more translations.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Oh, a tentacle focused VN, yay! Feels like it's been ages since there's been anything tentacle focused.

Wait, it's just edited MTL. Fuck...

Welp. Unless someone confirms that this was edited REALLY well, as in, like some of those edits I've seen that fix all of the MTL's dumb issues and reads like English, and thus the only way you can tell that it's MTL is by knowing JP and comparing with the original JP text... Then this is likely going to end up on my watch list forever...

jav253

Sep 12, 2019

Oh, a tentacle focused VN, yay! Feels like it's been ages since there's been anything tentacle focused.

Wait, it's just edited MTL. Fuck...

Welp. Unless someone confirms that this was edited REALLY well, as in, like some of those edits I've seen that fix all of the MTL's dumb issues and reads like English, and thus the only way you can tell that it's MTL is by knowing JP and comparing with the original JP text... Then this is likely going to end up on my watch list forever...

It's been ages since we got tentacle focused stuff, and this game/artwork are all that old to back when tentacle stuff was still getting made. lol

I always loved Pichi Pichi Gallery R's art style. Too bad there has not been a new game from them in a while. Worried they must have went under.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist