VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

Unlocked
Patron Update #3
Hi guys! Just wanted to say a couple quick things. First, thanks for the support!
Second, our goal is to give our patrons, no matter what tier, the rights to anything before it goes public. This is why you may see some preview images twice in updates. The first preview, I post for you guys and then later in that week I make it public. We will continue to do that, but there may be times when I will make a quick teaser post to the public and not to patrons. Don't worry, you will always get the juicier images first, like the one above. =) We are attempting to get even more support as we delve into our first game.
With that said - enjoy this image of Stephanie!
Thanks!
--TG Bulfmaster

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey everyone. It's Monday and you know what that means - Weekly Update time.
I know this isn't the image that will pique your interest much but I wanted you to pay more attention to the top right corner than the actual image itself; thus, no ladies pics.
We have decided to watermark all of our images. So, every image in Episode 1 and forward will have a watermark in it. Hopefully, it won't be much of a distraction. We have very valid reasons for doing this. Secondly, we are now using webp images instead of jpg's. The quality is exactly the same, yet the file size is tremendously smaller. This will cause Episode 1's download to be smaller in the long one, which is also something that we strive for. I mean who really wants to spend a lot of time waiting for a download to finish? The only problem is I can't upload webp images here, so the image above is a jpg.
As this is the first game that I have worked on here at Patreon, I'm still getting used to the site and it's processes. Some things will start to change as I get more accustomed to using it. I have added some tags finally. I'm hoping to better organize the posts we do. I'm also going to be adding our goals and change a few more things to make our site more appealing.
Now, creating a game takes more time than we realized. It's a daily process that's for sure. Rest assured that we are working on it daily. We have jobs and second jobs, girlfriends, kids and grandkids. In other words, at this moment in time, this is like an additional job. One that we hope will become our full time job with not many other distractions. One thing that you will be able to count on is we won't miss a deadline. With this said, we are getting closer to completing the rendering process and delivering Episode 1 to you.
I have another image or two to show you before our release. So, please stay tuned.
Thanks for the support and we welcome all comments.
--TG Bulfmaster

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
First off, I need to apologize for being a day late for my weekly update.
Now, we are in the final stages of completing Episode 1. As I mentioned last week, our graphics have been finished and all of our text (story) has been inputted into the current version. We ran into a couple of bugs that we're working on. So, by this Friday, we will post Episode 1 for the Tranquility tier.
I'm also working on a re-design so to speak for our Patreon site. This is my first experience with Patreon and I'm still learning how to do everything on here. The current page was more of a placeholder for me until I learned how to get around better. So, within the next few days to week, expect to see some changes.
We have started working on Episode 2 already also. However, I'm not talking about that until we release Episode 1. Just wanted everyone to know that we are always hard at work.
Until Friday - Stay tranquil!
--TG Bulfmaster

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I have a hard time seeing someone paying 40usd for a 0.1 release after a 2min demo.. release to 5usd tier in another 21 days though ^^

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
someone have the game ?
I hope yes, but will be difficult, who spends 40 usd for not knowing neither the structure and the story of the game?
On 22 March the first version will be available also for 20 usd patrons, maybe will be out on that date…

P.S. For the moment the game have only 2 patrons...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Ok played it, finished it in 6 minutes. A couple havent had sex in 5 years but they both want it(?) . They unite in the idea that their sexlife needs to be spiced up. She is 43 years old and have only ever have had sex with her husband, so you know they have a fair amount of episodes to go Before she will actually agree to do anything anyone on this forum would call spicy. Yeah thats pretty much it, its about their journey to a better or worse sexlife. you of course have the more free spirted friend that guide wife in her journey also.You seen Everything Before.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. Thanks for sharing

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Awesome lets try it even i am not a fan of ntr or FC ; i will make an exception for this one !
280px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.JPG

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes