VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Story is needlessly convoluted. Military approved sex positions??? "Thing" that happened in xyz place? Don't do the 4th wall breaks. First one was annoying but ok if none came later but then in the middle of the game you're explained some mechanics??? There's no tension and second thoughts about the whole thing. Both of them enthusiastically agree on breaking their monogamy real fucking fast.
    Personally hate a third character "corrupting" and taking away agency from the couple but that's a personal preference.

What about routes? Or is it just the corruption meter deciding scenes. What is needed are 3 routes according the corruption meter.
    1. Passive wife and active husband. For low level in the meter
    2. Swinging
    3. Hotwife and her cuckold husband. After getting very high level and the husband can't catch up.
    It has potential. Will follow the development and change the rating accordingly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Reviews as of Ep.2:

Figured I would try this game out to see what it was about, I'm happy I did. To easily sum up the story so far so is it quite like the adventurous couple in that the couple is wanting to spice up their sex life, and therefor goes the route of voyeurism and exhibition, with a possibility in the future for either the husband or wife having sex with strangers later on.

I'll be following this, seems like they got a lot of fetishes and situations planned.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Updated
    My Rating of Married After 40 [Ep. 3] is:

Pros:
    -Graphics are Great
    -Friends are nice also
    -Nice Pace
    -Updates are not too short

Cons:
    -None so far

This is a Demo version where the people in this game are Introduced,
    nothing more,nothing less, I just rated the Game for the short graphics that I saw,and about where the paths could be leading to.
    People who are looking for action or nudes or action should skip this,but for people that want to check the graphics etc can check it it.
    will be updating my ratings as usual as the story moves on.
    '''Update EP.3***
    The Game is picking up pretty good Pace,looking forward too the next update,me personally am looking for some sex scenes with Stephanie ,she is a fox,hope she and here husband will be doing some swinging in the future,I also like the Text in the Game that makes sense.
    Just hope the Dev doesn't make us wait to long, definitely deserves my support.
    Very small Size for the Quality of the Game.....Great!
    ----worth the download---