VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
How many years it take you to get that good?
Not sure i'm that good, is more of a hobby.
Is been years, but nowadays, with all the coverage you can learn much quicker, as long as you willingly and like it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I would like to say thank you to everyone that has chosen to follow us and a BIG thanks to our new patrons. Support is vital in this industry and we hope that we will live up to your wildest expectations.
In regards to our demo, we know it was short and we didn't mention much of the story. This was intentional. We want to create a unique game in both quality and entertainment and that started with our demo. We just wanted to give you a glimpse of what could be to get your taste buds flowing. We want it to be different from other games and we hoped that we delivered that to you.
We have this entire chapter mapped out story wise already and the plot will only thicken as time goes on. We will delve into different genres as we go along too. I won't give much away but you will get a good idea in Episode 1 on what is to come. I can say that Stephanie's friend Heather will make an appearance in the next release.
Our plan is to keep you all in the loop on our progress so you can expect updates to happen quite often. We at Tranquil Games are very excited about our game and we know you will be also.
Again, thank you!
--TG Bulfmaster

Dec 22, 2018
Really looking forward to, the storyline and the concept looks quite intriguing and the graphics are state-of-the-art. If there is animation also and the gameplay is not linear while giving you many options and levels of corrupting, then we shall be talking about a top-5 all star game.

Happy fap-fapping :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey all! I wanted to let everyone know that every Monday you can expect one of these weekly updates. Normally, it will detail the progress we are making towards the next version of Married After 40: Sexual Awakening. However, in today's update, I'm going to detour from this format today.
I first wanted to explain how our process works here at Tranquil Games. We are a team of 3. We have an awesome graphics artist, a talented programmer and myself. I specialize in the content, aka the story writer.
Having written many stories, I gave them to our team and we voted and agreed on creating Married After 40. We thought this would be perfect for our first game. It has an amazing plot with a few twists in it. There could be subtle hints from episode to episode that may give you an insight to an upcoming twist. While our goal is to provide you with amazing looking characters (we think Stephanie is gorgeous), we also want to immerse each of you into our story, to develop special feelings for our characters. We feel this will definitely happen in this game.
Now that we have completed our demo we are hard at work with Episode 1. As the story writer, I can tell you that Episode 1's initial writing has been completed. I uploaded it to our server with a list of images that I would like to have included in this episode. Our graphics artist tries his best to compose the images and he even creates quite a few more that he feels will go with the writing. However, some are just not possible. Let's say I want to see Stephanie doing jumping jacks. Well, this may not be possible, so she will end up doing sit-ups instead. This impacts the story and it needs to be edited. Once we have agreed on a set of completed images, the next step is what takes the bulk of time - the rendering. Once the images have been rendered, we then start creating the episode in Ren'Py. We add the text to a rendered image to create each scene. This process will continue until we have finished the episode.
We aren't finished here though. Next, we test the heck out of the episode to ensure the scenes look good and the story flows how we want. We also check for bugs and errors. I can tell you that I change the text frequently during this step to ensure we have no spelling or grammatical errors and the current text flows the way we want it too. So, by the time you are able to play the latest episode, the final product will be up to our standards. I will tell you that we are our harshest critics.
I'm sorry this was long, but I thought it was important for each of you to understand how we at Tranquil Games work. We strive to deliver an outstanding product for your enjoyment.
I'll also be posting during the week on different things so please stay tuned and thanks again for your support! Stay tranquil my friends!
--TG Bulfmaster

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Update:

Wanted to let you know that we have started the rendering process and a few images have been rendered and are considered final. In case you didn't catch my weekly update #1 - we have a step by step process for completing an episode. Rendering is one of the last steps and also the most time consuming.
While I don't like divulging the future storyline, I'll tell you this. Once you have played Episode 1, you'll have an idea of what is to come for our loving couple, especially Stephanie. We won't reveal Stephanie's secret yet, but I'll tell you that it flows with the storyline.
Thank you again for your support.
--TG Bulfmaster
Wanted to let you know that we have started the rendering process and a few images have been rendered and are considered final. In case you didn't catch my weekly update #1 - we have a step by step process for completing an episode. Rendering is one of the last steps and also the most time consuming.
While I don't like divulging the future storyline, I'll tell you this. Once you have played Episode 1, you'll have an idea of what is to come for our loving couple, especially Stephanie. We won't reveal Stephanie's secret yet, but I'll tell you that it flows with the storyline.
Thank you again for your support.
--TG Bulfmaster

Reactions: pim0 and DrackDrap

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
What will be happened in Egypt?
Thank you for asking that specific question! I'm glad that you are following the story. I'm not going to reveal that answer thou - yet! However, it will come out at some point in the future. This event ties directly into our plot. Feel free to check out our Patreon site. We really could use the support, but in the meantime, why not follow us? You will get emailed any public posting and update. I try to post a few times a week. Plus, I give weekly updates as a bonus.

Thank you for being interested in our story and for playing the demo!

--TG Bulfmaster

Reactions: mikie

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The Hard Work Continues: Most of us are hard at work on Episode 1, well except for Stephanie. =)
Last update I talked about our team's process in creating an episode. This update I want to talk a bit about our scenes before I tell you how we're doing. Our first step is to create an image. This consists of our character(s), correct pose(s), background and anything else that we would like in it. Once, this has been completed, it's then rendered, which can take as few as 3 hours up to almost a day for the more complex images.
Using the now rendered image, we insert it into Ren'Py to become a scene. A scene can be just an image or an animation. Though, usually, it also contains text. One of our scenes will usually contain 4 separate lines (or screens) of text. This means that you must click 3 times to complete the scene and be able to read all 4 lines. Confused? You know when you have reached the end of a scene when the image changes. =)
So far, we have completed 30 scenes for Episode 1. Now, we're ahead of our planned schedule to release March 15. I know many of you are wondering what Married After 40: Sexual Awakening will be about. While, I won't give our secrets away, I'll tell you that by the time you finish playing Episode 1, you'll have a good understanding of what the couple may be up to.
Thanks for the support and stay tuned throughout the week as we're in the mood for a bit of teasing.
--TG Bulfmaster

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Latest update:

1551178941083.png
Hey all! Just a preview of the upcoming Episode 1. Looks like our couple may be having some fun. Or maybe it's just a tease of what could happen. In any matter, it's a taste of what's to come just for you.
Thanks for the support!
--TG Bulfmaster

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that everyone at Tranquil Games is hard at work on completing Episode 1. Our graphics guru has now completed almost 2/3 of the required renders. They are being processed into Ren'Py as we speak. I'm happy to report that so far, we haven't had to edit the story that much and as the story writer, I just love not having to do that. =)
Stay tuned as I mentioned a tease coming.
--TG Bulfmaster

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey all!
Just a quick preview of the upcoming Episode 1. Looks like our couple may be having some fun. Or maybe it's just a tease of what could happen, I did mention we are in a teasing mood right? =)
Thanks for the support!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes