robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Good but you should have an updated page, a deviantart, something to follow the updates of your game, see which characters will appear, give suggestions, ideas, etc. For example the girl could do a most muscular pose as a sexy move or squats on her enemies haha

Or in this forum will you be giving the news of what is coming and everything?
F95zone is the only place I'll be releasing this project, so I'll keep the thread current. I do have a DeviantArt page with this username, but I likewise don't update it.

Are we sure this isn't epiclust's alt?
I'M sure it isn't lol

Reactions: Zefki

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
Thanks everyone for the interest... even those who puked in their mouth a little:LOL:
Looking back, I was like... hmm... maybe this ISN'T going to be a universally loved blockbuster... the first girl's face and body are nothing like the Jennifer Lawrence look I was going for! jk, thanks everyone.

I get it. Sadly... as someone who appreciates the body type you're advocating for as well... we're both in the minority, with a lot of people thinking that any sort of sculpted musculature on a woman's physique looks grotesque. I chose the hulking frame and oiled-up skin gloss intentionally. It's appealing to a small but ardent demographic which is WAY under-fanserviced and other than the reward of just doing shit like this, I want to do this shit for people who are like-minded. Ridiculous female proportions will continue to be used amid more realistic types as I continue on.

I'm a Femdom fan and(like when I play Bo Wei's Heelfall) I really like a female physically dominating multiple male players. I didn't like that in Heelfall all the cutscenes showed the same individuals, despite having a squad composed of very different-looking members. It really took away from the game's immersion but I get that it's a ton more work to produce cutscene art and program in the multiple conditions needed to correctly display all the art for all the playable characters at the correct time. What I'm doing is a compromise.

Thanks bunches! No Patreon and no plans on making one ATM. Just doing this for fun. If you're interested, my old website: hosted by DianatheValkyrie is still operational. I haven't updated it since 2012 and don't get revenue on it because I don't update and promote it to the threshold where I would get profits based on the hosting agreement. If you want to check it out, DO NOT USE THE PAYPAL OPTION! I made that available for some people who were having trouble with the standard signup. I haven't checked that PayPal or the Contact E-Mail in years.

Once again, thanks everyone and I hope those who enjoyed some of what I've done so far will stick around!
well,understood
but still a little weird

warthog44

Oct 16, 2022
Fantastic game robtbo (I don't get ppl who trash it - if it's not your jam move along why do you have to shit on someone's work or on people with different kinks than yours). Anyway, for me it was great fun, really pushes all my buttons lol. Only gripe is it ended too soon! Looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
might just be me but the lags to the point where the text boxes dont even appear if you ask her to bring you to the queen, issue doesnt occur if you take the route where you try to run 3 times though

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Fantastic game robtbo (I don't get ppl who trash it - if it's not your jam move along why do you have to shit on someone's work or on people with different kinks than yours). Anyway, forcing me it was great fun, really pushes all my buttons lol. Only gripe is it ended too soon! Looking forward to the next update!
Thanks! This first update is turning into more of a guided tour rather than something to play. Unfortunately, there's a ton of characters to meet in passing across a number of maps that won't have any gameplay until further down the line. It's taking a lot of time, but I'm plugging away and it is setting the groundwork for later chapters.

might just be me but the lags to the point where the text boxes dont even appear if you ask her to bring you to the queen, issue doesnt occur if you take the route where you try to run 3 times though
That bug will be fixed when I update. I did some SUPER-inefficient shit during that first scene requiring stupid amounts of playtesting after making any tweaks to the scene ending.
There are spots that lag for a sec because I'm preloading bunches of images during the game. Without the preloading, there's this annoying flashing that happens the first time an image pops up. I'm trying to place the loads strategically.
Thanks for playing and reporting!

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Unga bunga umba mama!

Mommy muscles go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't need to be emasculated to appreciate the sharp curves of those defined mounds.

I willingly submit to death by snu-snu, I just hope to survive the ordeal for another day.